Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts being lobbied to back autonomous cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
actual%2Bdriving%2B%25282%2529.jpg

For me, I will use Fully Autonomous for 2 main purposes:

1. We live a short distance from the train station (we both ride into our jobs in Boston every day). When the weather isn't great, I may drive to the station, and have the vehicle drive itself home, to avoid paying for parking. (Might also have it pick me up after a long day)

2. Any trip with more than 3 hours of driving, I may let the car do the work.

In almost any other situation I could think of, I'll still be doing the driving myself.

Don't the Kennedy's still live there? They will push it through.

Autonomy would have saved Mary Jo Kopechne.
Thats a blast from the past......wow.
Not sure much of the voting clan is still there anymore. I've got a few here in my LA hood and many are in NY/DC area. You know the media back there will squash any story that raises that sad situation anyway but amazing you connected those dots.

Thats a blast from the past......wow.
Not sure much of the voting clan is still there anymore. I've got a few here in my LA hood and many are in NY/DC area. You know the media back there will squash any story that raises that sad situation anyway but amazing you connected those dots.

It was the OJ case of my era. A teacher, civil rights activist, and speech writer who was working for the DNC, attends a celebration honoring her and the other 'boiler room girls' (uggh, the contempt) leaves the party early leaving her hotel key and purse behind 'to go to her hotel' according to Ted. Right. Something happens, and she is killed in Ted's presence. Ted evades the police, then uses influence to not only cover it up, but to smear Mary Jo's reputation, labeling her as a slutty secretary who was blind drunk. There was a mandatory 2 month jail term for fleeing the scene of an injury accident. The mandatory sentence was not imposed.

She was smarter than Ted where it matters, she wrote many of his speeches.

The evidence indicates that Ted Kennedy deliberately killed Mary Jo, then went about covering it up. There was no accident, as he had driven that road numerous times. He claims he was 'lost' although extremely familiar with the area.

Why he killed her is unknown. Why they buried her the next day after the accident, and the courts refused to exhume the body for autopsy, even when the first responders noticed blood coming out of her nose and mouth, remains a mystery.

It showed everybody in the USA that politicians are above the laws applied to the workers, and the DNC was effectively run by misogynists.