TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Massachusetts Film Wrappers

Discussion in 'New England' started by BostonS85D, Mar 11, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BostonS85D

BostonS85D Member

My 85D is in transit. I intend to use my Tesla as an every day driver (90 miles/day). I've had paint blasted off the front of my cars in the past due to salt, sand, etc. on the highway. I'm looking to wrap my car with XPEL, 3M, etc. (I haven't decided on front or full wrap.) Anybody have Massachusetts recommendations, and specifically, personal experience.

Thanks.

2. EastCoastP85D

EastCoastP85D Member

I have this same question. I just got my P85D and I'm looking to get it similarly wrapped. The two I've had recommended to me are Seajay's in Billerica and Unique Car Care in Stoneham.

3. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

There are a few threads on this. I had great service from Rick at Unique Car Care - Opticoat all over and Xpel film on front and back. Another place I've heard recommended is Wheel Dynamic in Natick.

4. BrianMA

BrianMA Member

I used Wheel Dynamix for the wrap and SeaJay's for the Opticoat. I would recommend both of them.

5. Jack_L

Jack_L Member

I will second the above. Rick was great to work with and did excellent work. I don't think Wheel Dynamic offers Opticoat.

6. gnychis

gnychis Member

7. JoeBoston

JoeBoston New Member

I will put another vote in for Rick at Unique Car Care. He did Opticoat and Xpel on my S85D. My wife liked it so much she had Rick do Opticoat on her MDX. The before and after on the MDX is absolutely stunning.

8. Michael62429

Michael62429 Member

Want to report great satisfaction with Wheel Dynamix in Natick. XPEL on my P90D. Beautiful result. Invisible edges. Fine service. Jeff went out of his way to accommodate me. Highly recommended.

9. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

How much did you get wrapped?

10. paintpolisher

paintpolisher Banned

Rick and his crew are world class.

11. Alan Refalo

Alan Refalo Member

I can attest to this. I had my Tesla done a Q Car Care. Xpel front wrap and Opticoat plus. It looks amazing and the guys at Q Car Care were great to work with.

12. Michael62429

Michael62429 Member

Front wrap. Side mirrors and everything forward of the mirrors.

13. nkohlimd

nkohlimd Member

Another shout out for Rick Nelson...I have been using him for years..he did my Tesla and I also got a whole car wrap done on my Mclaren, would not trust anyone else with the car to the point that I got the car delevered straight to his shop. Best part is he is the best at detailing AND wrapping the car.......6/5 star rating.......