Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Rebate program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The funding gets renewed periodically in the year and also new fiscal years. I'd expect a nearly 100% certainty that you'll get the rebate. Plus, submit it no matter what, that holds your place in line in the event funding dries up prior to getting the rebate; once replenished, the earliest applicants get the funds first.

If you call them they will answer all of your questions. I have successfully processed three rebates with them. It takes a long time to get your money and there is no guarantee of additional funding but it has happened each fiscal year so far. If buying M3P you may only get 1,500 since the rich people cutoff is MSRP over 60k

If you call them they will answer all of your questions. I have successfully processed three rebates with them. It takes a long time to get your money and there is no guarantee of additional funding but it has happened each fiscal year so far. If buying M3P you may only get 1,500 since the rich people cutoff is MSRP over 60k
Thanks Raechris,

I believe they go by list price (awd 54k <60k), the white paint, interior and adaptive crouse control are just an options so it should qualify for the full $2,500.00 rebate. I will try to call them regardless. Thanks for the input!

Does anyone know how this effects a performance 3 with a selling price higher than 60k? I emailed and asked if a performance model 3 qualifies and they said yes, but part of me thinks they may reject it due to the 79k sticker.