Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR 5 seats, midnight silver, Gemini wheels, black interior, no options (tow, fsd or others)

OD Nov 1st 2021
Original EDD June (no actual date)
Changed to Nov - Jan some time early June
Briefly moved up a month (Oct - Dec) early July
Soon after went back to Nov - Jan.

If no sign of VIN this month or mid next-month don't see it coming until Q4.

Reactions: MIGS Tessie
Mine has moved all over, if you have an option like color, towing, or even better move to a Perf and you will get an improved date. I had white/blk and was stuck in Jan -Mar 23, moved to Red and it moved way up....this was confirmed and done by a SA in the Natick location. He confirmed that moving to EAP/FSD won't help you...it used to.

6/5/22 OD for MYP
EDD 1 Aug-Oct. Changed color from MSM to black 6/10/22
EDD 2 Aug 17-Sept 21.

ordered online and got the welcome text but have not spoken to anyone live. No trade. Stating that I’m financing through Tesla at 4.24% but secured a loan through Skyline credit union (which I’m a member of) for 2.39% on a 6 year loan.

Didn’t see one for Mass so here we go!

Order date: 6/10/22
MYLR white, white
FSD
7 Seater
EDD Jan - Apr 2023

Around 7/5/22 Changed to MYP
Red/White
FSD
EDD1: August- October
EDD2: Aug 29- Oct 3
I was worried about losing a third row initially but our family is rarely all in the car together nowadays and the second row has equal amount of room in all three seats so I opted for the MYP thinking that the kids will just have to deal with each other on the rare occasion that we all travel in the vehicle togethe.

I was worried about losing a third row initially but our family is rarely all in the car together nowadays and the second row has equal amount of room in all three seats so I opted for the MYP thinking that the kids will just have to deal with each other on the rare occasion that we all travel in the vehicle togethe.
I was worried because I have one car seat and two boosters but we usually take my husbands truck when we go out as a family and I doubt I’ll use my Tesla for really long trips so they can just put up with each other for short periods of times lol I’m currently looking for nice rear entertainment systems I can add to keep them quiet 🤣

6/5/22 OD for MYP
EDD 1 Aug-Oct. Changed color from MSM to black 6/10/22
EDD 2 Aug 17-Sept 21.

ordered online and got the welcome text but have not spoken to anyone live. No trade. Stating that I’m financing through Tesla at 4.24% but secured a loan through Skyline credit union (which I’m a member of) for 2.39% on a 6 year loan.
Oooooh I hope mine comes in the same truck as yours! I did order 5 days later so who knows if I made it or not but my date range is broader than yours.

Mine has moved all over, if you have an option like color, towing, or even better move to a Perf and you will get an improved date. I had white/blk and was stuck in Jan -Mar 23, moved to Red and it moved way up....this was confirmed and done by a SA in the Natick location. He confirmed that moving to EAP/FSD won't help you...it used to.
I called yesterday to see what I can add or remove or change to make my car come faster and he said nothing really, that the fact I picked red may actually help me because not many orders for red or blue so that my chances of getting one faster are higher than the other colors. Who knows if that’s true. I’m glad I switched to performance since I’m not really losing that much for range and reading about the differences it sounds like the better car for me. Just worried about the 21” wheels

MYLR 5 seats, midnight silver, Gemini wheels, black interior, no options (tow, fsd or others)

OD Nov 1st 2021
Original EDD June (no actual date)
Changed to Nov - Jan some time early June
Briefly moved up a month (Oct - Dec) early July
Soon after went back to Nov - Jan.

If no sign of VIN this month or mid next-month don't see it coming until Q4.
Wow that is a long wait if you ordered last November! I hope you get your VIn soon

I called yesterday to see what I can add or remove or change to make my car come faster and he said nothing really, that the fact I picked red may actually help me because not many orders for red or blue so that my chances of getting one faster are higher than the other colors. Who knows if that’s true. I’m glad I switched to performance since I’m not really losing that much for range and reading about the differences it sounds like the better car for me. Just worried about the 21” wheels
I actually had changed to Performance and went back to LR and I got so close to getting a car....I ended up buying a Polestar 2 to hold me over..Telsa is now offering me more than I paid for it on Trade and I get the $7500 Tax credit.....so waiting for me is not much of an issue. I actually like the P2, but it is still not as nice as the Model 3 we have at home now, but for the price is a great car.

As for the wheels, I usually make a purchase and then worry later🤣. In all seriousness, I just want the all seasons, and I might refuse delivery if it comes with summer tires and tell them why in hopes they “ may have some in the back.”

As for the wheels, I usually make a purchase and then worry later🤣. In all seriousness, I just want the all seasons, and I might refuse delivery if it comes with summer tires and tell them why in hopes they “ may have some in the back.”
Is your dealership Dedham or Peabody? I was reading reviews on both to see what kind of experience I may have and what I may be able to ask for or not🤣 They are both equally as far from me but it seems Peabody has the better reviews

When I added FSD last month my EDD was updated one week later and as you can see below moved up considerably. Felt like I had no choice. Due to price difference, now vs Sept 2021, unless I upgraded to FSD or performance I would most likely never get the car.

Order date: 12/07/21
MYLR black, black
5-Seater
Gemini Wheels
No FSD, No Tow
EDD Currently Oct 3 - Nov 14

Original EDD was July 2022, then Sept-Oct, then Oct-Dec, now Oct-Nov.

Anyone receive a car delivery recently?