Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested to hear what youre getting for PPF quotes. I'm probably only looking to do the front bumper of the car.
With QCarCare in Burlington:
XPEL PPF (Full Front): $1,995, XPEL PPF (Partial Plus): $1,695, XPEL PPF (Partial): $1,095

With Unique Auto Detail:
XPEL PPF (Full Front): $1950

With Brilliant-Rides
XPEL PPF (Full Front): $1,950

What were the quotes if you don’t mind sharing? I scheduled an appt with q car care but wondering if others are cheaper

Seems like pricing for PPF is pretty consistent, but the flexibility comes with bundling with a Ceramic Coating package.

Unique Auto Detail was willing to knock $100 off each of the Ceramic Coating packages if I bundled with a PPF.

QCarCare knocked about $200 off my bundle with a PPF, Ceramic Coating, & Ceramic Leather Coating.

Brilliant-Rides was technically cheapest all around for a PPF & Ceramic Pro Silver + an extra 1H layer for $3,300.

**EDIT: Should note these are all for Model Ys.

Last edited:
Reactions: bensterrrrrr
Yeah, quotes please.

Tessie What did you get for quotes from Q care? What are you getting done? I love the stealth ppf!
These are the quotes I got for what I want to get done from Q Car Care:
1. XPEL Model Y Package: $2795
2. Ceramic Pro Gold (Lifetime Warranty): $1995
3. Ceramic Pro Leather Coating Full Interior: $395
4. LLumar CTX Window Tint All Windows: $495
5. Pillar delete, satin black vinyl wrap: $795
6. Painted Red Calipers: $250/caliper

For those getting MYP in Massachusetts, do we know what we'll be getting for tires? Summer/performance or all season?

What are you planning on doing about winter driving? Getting a set of 19" wheels + tires? Putting all season on the Uberturbines?

Considering upgrading my order to Performance.

I just changed mine from Long Range to Performance for an added cost of $5k. Original order date 3/10/22.

Pear White, White Interior, no other options.

ETA still showing 11/16/22 to 12/28/22. Original ETA was 8/2022 when I ordered. Will post back when I get a new ETA.

Went to Natick yesterday to do a test drive and ended up upgrading to a MYP. EDD was Sept 17-Oct 15. Made the change at 6PM yesterday, got my VIN this morning and delivery next Wednesday. Holy crap, it moves fast!
Holy moly I guess so! Whwas your order date?
Trading in to Tesla vs selling privately will bring down the total cost of the model Y. So the model Y won’t be taxed at 70k. It will be taxed at 70k minus the trade, decreasing the excise significantly.
Thanks for this!! I did not realize that, I accepted the offer, but my taxes are still being taxed at full value, so hopefully that updates...

Reactions: E90M3Jerez
For those getting MYP in Massachusetts, do we know what we'll be getting for tires? Summer/performance or all season?

What are you planning on doing about winter driving? Getting a set of 19" wheels + tires? Putting all season on the Uberturbines?

Considering upgrading my order to Performance.
Will find out next Saturday! If my MYP comes with A/S then I’ll let it ride w those. Otherwise, I will 100% have to get take offs. Possibly a square 20” set up. That will completely eat into the ceramic budget! If only I had a money tree in the backyard🤔

I just changed mine from Long Range to Performance for an added cost of $5k. Original order date 3/10/22.

Pear White, White Interior, no other options.

ETA still showing 11/16/22 to 12/28/22. Original ETA was 8/2022 when I ordered. Will post back when I get a new ETA.
Couple hours after switching to Performance I got a text saying my VIN was assigned. ETA is now 8/30 to 9/5! Unbelievable.

Reactions: MIGS Tessie
Couple hours after switching to Performance I got a text saying my VIN was assigned. ETA is now 8/30 to 9/5! Unbelievable.
We're probably on the same trailer!

Holy moly I guess so! Whwas your order date?

Thanks for this!! I did not realize that, I accepted the offer, but my taxes are still being taxed at full value, so hopefully that updates...
Original order date was 12/07/21.