Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also added the carbon fiber dash trim today

Attachments

• 71148AF8-B4B5-4009-A200-87652BF4548F.jpeg
    71148AF8-B4B5-4009-A200-87652BF4548F.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 74
Picked up my MYP yesterday from Norwell. Got a text stating where the car would be located. Was able to get in the car before even speaking to anyone. No panel gap issues. No fit and finish issues. Everything working properly! Very pleased!

Connected to gen 3 home charger when we got home just to make sure everything was working correctly. Check! Now to start diving into the trips, autopilot, settings, etc.
cargo cover?

Picked up my MYP yesterday from Norwell. Got a text stating where the car would be located. Was able to get in the car before even speaking to anyone. No panel gap issues. No fit and finish issues. Everything working properly! Very pleased!

Connected to gen 3 home charger when we got home just to make sure everything was working correctly. Check! Now to start diving into the trips, autopilot, settings, etc.
Did you get a text about your car leaving the factory?

I’ve had two delivery dates pushed back (Aug 31 & Sept 4) with the delivery window as Sept 6-10 now. Not sure if I should get my hopes up if I haven’t even received a text about it leaving the factory.

cargo cover?
Negative

I’ve had two delivery dates pushed back (Aug 31 & Sept 4) with the delivery window as Sept 6-10 now. Not sure if I should get my hopes up if I haven’t even received a text about it leaving the factory.
i never got a text about that. It was a text more along the lines of “prepare for delivery day.” Also, the info was more about checking everything that was in the app such as the trade, financing, etc.

Negative

i never got a text about that. It was a text more along the lines of “prepare for delivery day.” Also, the info was more about checking everything that was in the app such as the trade, financing, etc.
That's good to know - appreciate it! In terms of paperwork that you brought to delivery day, was there anything you needed to bring? Have insurance through GEICO, so they provided a bunch of Registration and Title application documents, but not sure if I even need those since Tesla will assist with the registration/plates.

Didn’t see one for Mass so here we go!

Order date: 6/10/22
MYLR white, white
FSD
7 Seater
EDD Jan - Apr 2023

Around 7/5/22 Changed to MYP
Red/White
FSD
EDD1: August- October
EDD2: Aug 29- Oct 3
MY White 19" Ordered10/9/2021. Orig Dely Feb-Mar. Extended to June-July. Added autopilot. Extended to Aug-Sept. Just extended to Dec-Jan. Might this be a shortage of 19" wheels or does Tesla just want an extra $2K for the 20's? So far timing is better than my M3 that took 1.5 years! Watch & wait. Also, trade in was reducted by $4,000 in one month! Only drove an extra 2K miles.

Reactions: MIGS Tessie
That's good to know - appreciate it! In terms of paperwork that you brought to delivery day, was there anything you needed to bring? Have insurance through GEICO, so they provided a bunch of Registration and Title application documents, but not sure if I even need those since Tesla will assist with the registration/plates.
I gave them my insurance agent’s info on the app. And I provided them with the policy number. The rest was taken care of. I also noticed my agent and gave him a heads up of the purchase so it all went very smoothly for me.

Reactions: ECMYLR
MY White 19" Ordered10/9/2021. Orig Dely Feb-Mar. Extended to June-July. Added autopilot. Extended to Aug-Sept. Just extended to Dec-Jan. Might this be a shortage of 19" wheels or does Tesla just want an extra $2K for the 20's? So far timing is better than my M3 that took 1.5 years! Watch & wait. Also, trade in was reducted by $4,000 in one month! Only drove an extra 2K miles.
That’s a long wait! My value went down by $2k in one month so I’m hoping the honor what the trade in they last gave me was

Auto Elegance is offering Full PPF and ceramic coating for $8295.00 and Stealth Matte $8795
Q car Care

XPEL Stealth PPF (Full Vehicle Wrap, Matte Finish): $6,995
Coverage: All Painted Surfaces

XPEL PPF (Full Vehicle Wrap, Gloss Finish): $6,495

XPEL PPF (Model Y Package): $2,795
Coverage: Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Lower Doors, Behind Rear Wheels

XPEL PPF (Full Front): $1,995
Coverage: Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Fog Lights

XPEL PPF (Partial Plus): $1,695
Coverage: Front Bumper, Full Hood, Partial Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Fog Lights

XPEL PPF (Partial): $1,095
Coverage: Front Bumper, Partial Hood, Partial Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Fog Lights

Ceramic Pro Platinum (Lifetime Warranty): $2,495
Includes:
| Chemical Decontamination/Surface Preparation
| One-Step Machine Polishing
| 9 Layers of Ceramic Pro 9H
| 2 Layers of Ceramic Pro Top Coat
| 3 Layers Ceramic Pro Rain (Applied to All Glass)
| Wheels-Off Coating Service, 3x Layers

OR:
Ceramic Pro Gold (Lifetime Warranty): $1,995
Includes:
| 4 Layers of Ceramic Pro 9H
| 2 Layers Ceramic Pro Rain (Applied to All Glass)
| 2 Layers Ceramic Pro Strong (Applied to wheels)

OR:
Ceramic Pro Silver (5 Year Warranty): $1,495
Includes:
| 1 Layer of Ceramic Pro 9H
| 1 Layer of Ceramic Pro Top Coat
| Ceramic Pro Rain (Applied to All Glass)
| Ceramic Pro Strong (Applied to wheels)

Reactions: bensterrrrrr
Q car Care

Coverage: Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Lower Doors, Behind Rear Wheels

Coverage: Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Fog Lights

Coverage: Front Bumper, Full Hood, Partial Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Fog Lights

Coverage: Front Bumper, Partial Hood, Partial Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Fog Lights

Includes:

OR:
Includes:

OR:
Includes:

What model car are you getting? Your prices are probably $200 more than the ones I got quoted.. at least for the Ceramic Pros. PPF is exactly the same.

Q car Care

Includes:

OR:
Includes:

OR:
Includes:
Were they offering any package discount to do both the PPF & Ceramic coatings?

What's your current status? My car has been stuck at the railyard in NJ, I assume yours might be in the same situation. I have the same 9/6-9/10 EDD now because my first two delivery appointments were canceled on 9/2 and 9/4.