Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found out my F555 Model Y is going to have Pirelli’s 😭 Really sucks to wait and find out I need to fork over more money for new tires.

Is anyone here running Michelin AS 265/295 for model Y performance? I’m looking to go with this set up to kind of get a smidge of rim protection lol

PSA of sorts-- I ordered mud flaps in anticipation of delivery of my car in Dedham, but was surprised to find that both flaps and plastic protective film had already been installed, no extra charge. I guess I'll need to return the ones I bought. So you might want to wait until post-delivery for ordering these add-ons.

PSA of sorts-- I ordered mud flaps in anticipation of delivery of my car in Dedham, but was surprised to find that both flaps and plastic protective film had already been installed, no extra charge. I guess I'll need to return the ones I bought. So you might want to wait until post-delivery for ordering these add-ons.
New car? Tesla installed these out of good will?? I am picking mine up this Saturday at Dedham.

The price of my model Y long range s 57k (when I locked it last November).

Mine has arrived and they are rushing me to take delivery this Saturday.

I am wondering if I should just wait even if they cancel the order and get one next year?

The wait times have reduced drastically since they are being made in Texas and with the federal credit next year the price difference would be close to the same.

Should I opt for the performance version for 4k more? Worth it? Thoughts?

I am selling my Model 3 and going for Model Y. Hopefully I don't regret it.

The price of my model Y long range s 57k (when I locked it last November).

Mine has arrived and they are rushing me to take delivery this Saturday.

I am wondering if I should just wait even if they cancel the order and get one next year?

The wait times have reduced drastically since they are being made in Texas and with the federal credit next year the price difference would be close to the same.

Should I opt for the performance version for 4k more? Worth it? Thoughts?

I am selling my Model 3 and going for Model Y. Hopefully I don't regret it.
I ordered last Sept and I'm taking delivery Fri. Why do you say wait times are drastically reduced?

The price has gone up $10k since this time last year. Are you trying to delay your current order until next year or put a new order in?

Another question to ask if you're trying to wait until 2023...do you meet the new income limits? (Which I believe are based on AGI)

Picked up my MYLR7 seater yesterday in Peabody. Some items to note for others:

-Freemont build F541xxx
-Has Matrix headlights
-Has new style door panels (alignment on driver side looks off but it looks normal from all the other cars and pictures/videos online)
-No cargo cover (not sure it would come with 7 seater anyways?)
-No Mud flaps or PPF installed (opened ticket)
-Minimal body panel gaps (acceptable to me)
-Taillight gap could prob be adjusted
- Scratch, swirls and general paint imperfections (dust under paint) only on hood (opened ticket)
-Did not come with mobile connector (received $200 credit)
-Came with J1772 adapter

Hope this helps others with future deliveries!

Got XPEL Ultimate Plus full front PPF and tints done on my MYP at Kickin' Customs in Raynham recently. Can highly recommend for folks who are in Southern MA and are too faraway from a Q Car Care location. It's ran by one guy who is a master in tints, PPF, and wraps so you can expect consistency and maybe even superior craftsmanship. ;)

Reactions: Stevnwin
Got XPEL Ultimate Plus full front PPF and tints done on my MYP at Kickin' Customs in Raynham recently. Can highly recommend for folks who are in Southern MA and are too faraway from a Q Car Care location. It's ran by one guy who is a master in tints, PPF, and wraps so you can expect consistency and maybe even superior craftsmanship. ;)

I use Top Notch Auto Detailing in Warwick, Rhode Island. Amazing work from Jarred, the owner. Ive too heard good things about Kickin' though! Show some pics!

That’s good to hear! They gave me the best quote for full stealth PPF $6095