TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Massless Energy Charger

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anisa, May 20, 2016.

1. Anisa

Anisa Banned

Patent US7053576 of Paulo & Alexandra Correa describes conversion of massless energy to conventional electrical energy in a device that could be placed in the truck space of an electric car. There would be no need to plug into the grid to charge. Tesla can incorporate this feature before or after their competitors.

• Dislike x 1
  2. JohnSnowNW

JohnSnowNW Active Member

• Helpful x 2
  3. woof

woof Model S #P683 Blue 85 kWh

That is one fun patent read:
    Patent US7053576 - Energy conversion systems

Never seen a patent like that before. Of course, the "invention" doesn't have to exist or work or even be feasible to get a patent.

Love the Tesla angle:

• Funny x 1
  4. Anisa

Anisa Banned

To the contrary, attempts to patent extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, which the applicant is required to provide before such a patent is granted.

You may want to review Patent US5502354, Correa, in particular the description of observed experimental data for figure 1, for clear evidence of extracted energy. Also, please note this patent from 1996 has expired, meaning anyone can apply the technology.

• Informative x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  5. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

Not actually true.
    Patents for Unworkable Devices

If you patent something, does it actually have to work (even on paper)?

• Informative x 1
  6. Anisa

Anisa Banned

"Patents for Unworkable Devices" are a futile act by the PetroDollar crime syndicate to discredit new energy research. These acts are reminiscent of similar hilarious efforts by Edison to discredit AC energy distribution technology developed by Tesla.

• Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
  7. Anisa

Anisa Banned

Back to the subject. The observed data from the experiments plotted in Figure 1 (of US5502354), the analysis of which show item 1 on Table 6, an EROI of 49:1.

8. RDoc

RDoc S85D

Would you consider investing in a bridge a very good friend of mine owns in Manhattan?

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
  9. Anisa

Anisa Banned

P. & A. Correa's work is a replication of an earlier successful demonstration of extracted energy by H. Aspden, 1978, GB2002953, who showed excess extracted energy as heat. The later Correa replication, in 1996, US 5502354, improved on the earlier work by converting the excess extracted to conventional electrical energy.

10. Anisa

Anisa Banned

The most recent citation of US5502354 (there are 40 others) is by US9123512 published Sep. 1, 2015 by The Regents Of The University Of California, for an "RF current drive for plasma electric generation system."

11. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

This is a Tesla car forum, not a place for the mentally ill.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  12. Anisa

Anisa Banned

#12 Anisa, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    I agree.

Those who would, out of malice or willful ignorance, poke fun at the serious research of credentialed scientists, are not helpful. If you are not here to make positive contributions, please allow others to do so without interference.

• Dislike x 2
    • Funny x 1
  13. deonb

deonb Active Member

These are not credentialed scientists.

Please go and figure out what a reputable scientist is, or for that matter - a reputable person, before somebody swindles you for all you are worth.

• Like x 2
  14. deonb

deonb Active Member

I have a patent in my name that is absolute crap. I kept arguing with a lawyer who couldn't understand the technology and he put in claims that were ludicrously absurb and non-sensical. Its like I was trying to patent an electric motor but what the patent describe was a banana banjo - it was that far off. In the end I didnt care - the project was cancelled before that and I didnt want to keep arguing about it. So I just signed the damn thing to get the money for it from my employer.

The patent office accepted it without a blink.

These things arent validated until somebody actually takes you to court for violating one.

• Like x 4
    • Informative x 1
  15. deonb

deonb Active Member

You find the torturing of animals and executing people to be hilarious? That's disturbing.

The difference here is - what Edison did... actually worked.

• Like x 3
  16. Anisa

Anisa Banned

Reviewing the caliber of the researchers employed by top tier institutions who referenced the subject work in support of their own, including Raytheon Corporation, and The Reagents of the University of California, I disagree with your unsupported assertion that these are not reputable scientists.

• Funny x 1
  17. Anisa

Anisa Banned

I agree to replace the word hilarious with the word disturbing, since I also, find what the Edison supporters did to be disturbing. Tesla later publicly demonstrated high frequency impulse electricity to be safe by immersing himself in it.

18. Anisa

Anisa Banned

Really? What patent was that? Number?

19. JohnSnowNW

JohnSnowNW Active Member

Well, this thread has certainly devolved since I posted a link discrediting this absurd "technology."

Holy moly.

OP, no one is going to take this seriously because none of this technology is backed by any accepted scientific principles. The more you post, the more you damage your credibility.

This is not Infowars, it's not a homeopathy site, or some other pseudoscience board. People who have faith in these things generally can't afford Tesla's, either because they've wasted their money on this nonsense, or they've died.

• Like x 4
  20. AndreN

AndreN Member

So, if anyone can apply the technology, why hasn't anyone? A simple way to get free energy? Why haven't you built such a device yet?

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1