Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Significant engineering...

Not only does engineering take time; it also requires working theories. Current mainstream electrical engineering theory does not describe the behavior these devices exhibit; although anomalous cathode reaction force has been documented.

Space Energy Blows NASA'S Fuse

Theories which attempt to explain the phenomena are not studied by mainstream engineers.
It could be a while before mainstream engineers understand how to build these devices.

• Disagree
Reactions: newtman
Current mainstream electrical engineering theory does not describe the behavior these devices exhibit;
Don't feel bad though. Electrical Engineering theories doesn't describe how any non-existing devices work.

Theories which attempt to explain the phenomena are not studied by mainstream engineers.

Mainstream Engineers are curious as hell. Put something reproducable that truly exhibits an unexplained phenomena up on youtube and you'll have a million mainstream engineers replicating it and studying it within 24 hours.

Reactions: jgs

Yeah. Not so much. That broken tether had a very easy explanation that doesnt require science fiction:

"The culprit turned out to be the innermost core, made of a porous material which, during its manufacture, trapped many bubbles of air, at atmospheric pressure.

Later vacuum-chamber experiments suggested that the unwinding of the reel uncovered pinholes in the insulation. That in itself would not have caused a major problem, because the ionosphere around the tether, under normal circumstance, was too rarefied to divert much of the current. However, the air trapped in the insulation changed that. As it bubbled out of the pinholes, the high voltage of the nearby tether, about 3500 volts, converted it into a plasma (in a way similar to the ignition of a fluorescent tube), a relatively dense one and therefore a much better conductor of electricity. This plasma diverted to the metal of the shuttle and from there to the ionospheric return circuit. That current was enough to melt the cable."

STS-75 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Informative
Reactions: newtman
Thank you for your response. Your argument demonstrates the technology is not at the commercial deployment stage. I agree. I have no basis on which to dispute the data observed by the author who built and operated the device. There is a huge difference between the author's experimental device, and a system ready for commercial deployment. Significant engineering and funding are needed to produce a commercial device. Only recently has significant funding become available to develop these types of devices, which were previously suppressed.

Notice how they disabled the comments on that video? Because they knew they'd be exposed for the charlatans they are.

Reactions: deonb
Do you think we plug these into the grid every 200 miles?
USAF-UnacknowledgedSpecialAccessProject.jpg

This is what Ben Rich, Director of Lockheed SkunkWorks referred to when he said: "We now have the technology to take ET home".

Or the real version of that pic without the obviously very bad photoshop work (seriously, did someone not know how to do shadows?)

itn52p8d558-2a.jpg

Anyway, no, you don't need to plug airplanes into the grid every 200 miles. They run on Jet-A1. Highly efficient stuff.

• Funny
Reactions: newtman and J1mbo
So, when Ben Rich told Jan C. Harzan (per the first hand video testimony above): "We now have the technology to take ET home", you think he was referring to a Jet-A1 powered airplane?

That's not the meaning of first hand. Look up what first hand means.

Harzan (a UFO hunter) took a joke that Ben Rich like to tell, and started retelling it as "fact" after Ben Rich died and could no longer defend himself. However, Ben Rich never actually said those exact words.

It seems Ben Rich had a bit of a sense of humor, so he ended a few of his presentations with a screenshot from the movie E.T. and said:

“Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what we have been doing for the last 10 years. It seems we score a breakthrough at the Skunk Works every decade, so if you invite me back in 10 years I’ll be able to tell you what we are doing [now]. I can tell you about a contract we recently received. The Skunk Works has been assigned the task of getting E.T. back home.” The audience laughed, as it was meant to do."

Blue Blurry Lines: Ben Rich, Area 51 & Taking ET Home