Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I meant what is the official French acknowledgement of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence? Statement please, from which French official?

I understand what you want. When I find it I will post it. The document I had in mind when I posted the sentence you quoted, was referenced in a video I viewed twice. Unfortunately, I do not recall which video, and there are hundreds of hours of videos to review. The video in question scanned through a document while S. Greer narrated the content and meaning of the document. He also stated the document was on the Sirius Disclosure web site, but I did not look for it since I was viewing the document in the video. He showed that the document was on official French letterhead, which department I did not commit to memory. He scanned to the bottom to show it was signed, but I did not commit to memory who signed it. He narrated that the author was apologizing for the delay in setting up a CSETI event in France. Aha! Writing this to you helped me to recall the official was an Admiral; the French equivalent of the head of military intelligence. The CSETI event was successful. The French government (according to Greer's testimony) published a document stating the government's intentions to develop an ongoing, peaceful relationship with the ETs. That document may be on the French web site, but I have no idea, since I cannot read French.

Meanwhile, here is a link to a page that contains a link to the Wilbur Smith document. Quoting the article: BEGINQUOTE Wilbur Smith was a Canadian official deeply involved in new energy explorations in the 1950s. He is most known for his quote from a declassified memo, which states, "Flying saucers exist. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the US Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb." ENDQUOTE At the time he signed the document he was apparently a Radio Engineer, not a government official, so this is not the type of document you requested. Apparently (assuming the quote is accurate) Wilbur Smith later became a Canadian government official, however I do not know in what capacity.

Also the French web site referenced above www.cnes-geipan.fr is in the French language, so I cannot vouch for its contents.

Of the 61 videos in this playlist:

Witness Testimony - YouTube

I think videos 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are most relevant to Tesla power plants. If you watch enough of the videos, you learn that the Lockheed SkunkWorks FluxLiner Alien Reproduction Vehicle used tesla coils whose high voltage created the T. T. Brown electrogravitic anomalous force described in the Correa patents.

Last edited:
This video aids in understanding the motivation for suppression.

Anisa, you seem to have some problem telling fiction from reality, and you also seem to not be able to tell when somebody is lying.

That is actually symptoms of pretty serious mental illness:

Reality Check: Why Some Brains Can’t Tell Real From Imagined | TIME.com
Failure to Detect Sarcasm or Lies: A Sign of a Rare Dementia | TIME.com

These aren't just innocent fantasies. If you can't judge people correctly, they will constantly be able to take advantage of you, scam you, steal from you, or even abuse you, and you will not be able to see it coming.

You should really have it checked out by a qualified psychiatrist. But please ask a family member to help you pick one out - you should probably not trust yourself at this point to figure out if the psychiatrist is qualified or not.

Or better - don't even trust anybody advice online (that's how you got into this mess in the first place). Just start off by asking a few family members if they think you need help, and take it from there. Can't hurt to ask, right?

Last edited: