Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Master Brake Cylinder Brace from Mountain Pass Performance MPP

Will you order the brace?

• Yes

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I would save a few bucks and bought the private label manufacturing brace. They STILL have not fixed the length which is too long, so that was a small waste of time. As a manufacturer of parts (not for tesla) it still shocks me that these places don't try the part out for fit and adjust if necessary. It's not like people are going to settle for a part they can't install.

There are some RHD replica kit out there. Around 20 cars in town installed the same kit. The overall comment is the brake pedal becomes stiffer, can't say it is more responsive, it is more on "my dick is bigger now, har har" type of upgrade. Bring it to the track definitely feels the difference.

By the way, if someone is looking for RHD kit, ask Hard Race.

There are some RHD replica kit out there. Around 20 cars in town installed the same kit. The overall comment is the brake pedal becomes stiffer, can't say it is more responsive, it is more on "my dick is bigger now, har har" type of upgrade. Bring it to the track definitely feels the difference.

By the way, if someone is looking for RHD kit, ask Hard Race.
These guys also do really nice CNC machined RHD brace.