Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.1 update released with 5% power increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got it
0FF14486-E2EA-48C3-B9DD-872A88930BCF.jpeg
9B7BCC19-F1EA-4A03-A2C9-44A8E41559A1.jpeg

The scheduled departure thing is a huge step in the right direction, but incorporates more infuriatingly restrictive design choices. I can't understand why it's "every day" or "weekday". Why not let me choose? What if I work Sunday to Thursday? What if I don't want my cabin to precondition but I want the charge completion feature?

I agree, the start time of most work days for me vary by an hour or so each day. It makes this feature nice but worthless to me.

Awesome! I'm in Austin as well. Charging by the garage right now so hopefully it pushes out to me tonight! Look forward to your feedback. I have a Dragy so the minute I can I'm going out for a test drive as well.

After a quick drive around the neighborhood, I can't feel any difference in the regen at the speeds it used to work. Feels exactly the same to me. When you get to about 5mph it VERY gently stops. Very impressed with the feel of it. Will definitely be using this all the time now.

I understand the Creep interaction but that’s a problem for us as we use creep in garage parking as it’s easier to let the car roll itself over our parking stops than use the accelerator. (Let’s not start the creep/no creep war again. :D)

Maybe I’ll have to try that again but using go and stop in the garage was just tooooo delicate in the beginning. After a couple of years maybe I can handle the fine tuning.

Then there’s the other thread that says older cars (S/X with non-current motors) won’t get this anyway at this time... yes, this is a 3 thread, but everyone reads everything.

Got it last night-- LR-AWD-M3 FSD HW3 in Southwest US.
Crossing fingers it fixed lane changes in this part of country (AP V9 had 90% success rate, V10 went from 10% success rate on first release to near 0% / all fails with swerving if it would attempt at all). Took a trip to Cali and as soon as we crossed the state border, lane changes worked 100%, it was sublime.
I'll update soon.

Reactions: beachmiles