Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.1 update released with 5% power increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking forward to the update, and hearing all of your reports on the range and acceleration improvements. But, I'm particularly interested in other improvements that show up which were not widely mentioned/discussed (yet); e.g., elimination of snake lane changes, improved AP, V10 bug fixes, etc. :)

• Funny
Reactions: gocam
Anyone without FSD gotten it yet? Curious if they're sticking to the promise of these updates going to FSD people first.

I have a SR+ w/ FSD and have no received it. I’m plugged in and on wifi. I usually receive them around the 500-600 install mark from what I’ve noticed when I log into TeslaFi.

Wasn’t this version supposed to release the faster charging? It would’ve been great if it happened this last few days as I drove from Denver to Vegas... still managed 279 Wh/mi over 893miles!

Looks like it only lives on the western side of the US so far.

I suppose it will roll out to Chicago in about......lets see...….a week or so....

Several people have it elsewhere, including here in Texas (see other threads). It's just a very small percentage because the roll out is a slow one.

36.1 seems like one of the slowest rollouts in a long time I wonder why?

I would imagine they are being cautious due the power and driving updates to ensure there are no problems and they need to pull the update.

Last edited: