Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.40.50.x - Driving Visualization improvements, new voice commands, Camping Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"you'll automatically receive Version 10.2 based on your location and vehicle configuration over the next week - you can't request the update. Connect to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to download and install quicker. Once installed, tap the Tesla 'T' to view the release notes and learn bore about the latest update"

This was the last part of inbox mail received today at 12:42pm. I am not EAP.

• Funny
Reactions: sa012
"you'll automatically receive Version 10.2 based on your location and vehicle configuration over the next week - you can't request the update. Connect to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to download and install quicker. Once installed, tap the Tesla 'T' to view the release notes and learn bore about the latest update"

This whole thread is about people got this update... not sure what you are asking. 19 pages and counting

• Disagree
Reactions: theeskimo

Looks like 10.2 mentioned in the app is what we all received today - 50.1
6785F97F-C29E-4223-A9AD-B3B11BF5BD15.png

So the 2019.40.50 is actually also the same thing as version 10.2 then. I think that's what I was asking - because I got the update before the email.

Thanks! sorry for being slow there. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!
Ah yes, I see. Yeah, the V10, 10.1, etc. are the “public consumption” version numbers and don’t change with every software release. The releases are numbered YYYY.week.X.Y

So, 2019.40.50.1 is the software that was branched the 40th week of 2019. And this is “build” 50.1...

Was looking through the settings, and noticed their is now an air recycling button in the air conditioning settings. Was that always there and I was blind? Or maybe it wasn't available outside of "automatic" air conditioning settings? Its now an option to have air circulation internalized regardless of automatic climate settings?

Was looking through the settings, and noticed their is now an air recycling button in the air conditioning settings. Was that always there and I was blind? Or maybe it wasn't available outside of "automatic" air conditioning settings? Its now an option to have air circulation internalized regardless of automatic climate settings?
Recirculating has always been an option on the climate screen for manual. You perhaps are seeing it now, due to them moving the different climate stay modes into the actual climate window frame, instead of the toggle being it’s own section above and outside of the climate window frame.