Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 and differences from 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My install required the tech to connect to the 3 and update the software in preparation for the homelink install. He then powered off and disconnected the 3s main battery pack. He then installed the homelink. Once done he powered the 3 back up and verified the new homelink icon appeared. (required 2 reboots). Once the icon was there, all was done and I was able to setup my garage.
Where is that installed exactly? Is that an actual module or just a software update?

So, does or has anyones 2020 SR+ show an actual 250 mile range?

I think Tesla is constantly changing how SOC is displayed with almost every update.. My SR (base) was showing 216-219 when new, in about 1000mi started showing 211-2016, then after an update it went to 219-222 (Rated at 220), latest 2020.4 update and now it sits at 210-216..

I just picked up my 2020 LR AWD today, having had a 2019 in the exact same config. I can't say I notice any considerable difference in the amount of road noise in the vehicle, however I immediately noticed that the seat height adjustability is reduced. I used to have my seat about an inch up from the lowest setting on my '19, however on the '20 I have the seat as low as it will go and it still feels a bit high for me. This isn't something I have seen anyone else mention yet.

• Informative
Reactions: jyavenard
IMG_0135 copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0123 2 copy.jpg
    IMG_0123 2 copy.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 63