Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 and differences from 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You Americans must have roads like a running track, here in Yorkshire (UK) my 50 mile commute over the Pennines at 70mph , 15degs struggles to keep under 300wh/mi, 296 is the very best on a quiet day, autopilot all the way and no slowing / speeding up for traffic... (M3P)

Completely normal consumption if you drive at 70mph with the inefficient tires and its cool outside. If it's dry the seat heaters are probably good enough but we all know the uk is never dry ha.

Do you see any other difference? Did they bring the ambient lights back? How is the overall build quality, paint, rattles? Can you post some exterior pictures? Thanks

In the Center Console the two USB-A receptacles are now USB-C and USB-A Wireless charger plugs into usb-C.. Rear passengers receptacles are now usb-C. Ambient lights that I see are only in front driver and passenger foot wells. no lights in side pockets. I completed the mykeln/teslaprep checklist. Was impressed with the quality so far, They came a long way from when my family took delivery of a model X back in 2016. My only grip was the Charger door not flush. What exterior pictures are you interested in?

In the Center Console the two USB-A receptacles are now USB-C and USB-A Wireless charger plugs into usb-C.. Rear passengers receptacles are now usb-C. Ambient lights that I see are only in front driver and passenger foot wells. no lights in side pockets. I completed the mykeln/teslaprep checklist. Was impressed with the quality so far, They came a long way from when my family took delivery of a model X back in 2016. My only grip was the Charger door not flush. What exterior pictures are you interested in?

wondering if they increased the max current draw of those ports now with usb-c instead of a?

I completed the mykeln/teslaprep checklist. Was impressed with the quality so far, They came a long way from when my family took delivery of a model X back in 2016. My only grip was the Charger door not flush. What exterior pictures are you interested in?
Not flush? I thought they had that ironed out, on mine they were perfect.
Maybe picture of the charge port and also the two front doors panels to the hood transition that panel gap was always uneven. And also that triangle that catches rust due to panels near mirrors were touching

I powered up the front footwell lights and the front pocket lights, but this is the first I've seen someone talk about the rear pocket lights. I have the lights installed, but no power. It looks like you took power from somewhere inside the door. I can't quite follow from the pictures. Can you show where you got the power from?