Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 model year Model 3 discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, new here. I'm from Switzerland, ordered my model 3 Performance on October 25. Just saw the VIN this morning in the source code of the web page.
Interesting fact, the digit 8 is 'C'!? Any idea why? I read that AWD and P+ have 'B' as "dual motor".

Hi. Newbie here. I ordered my M3 LR AWD on the 17th of October and still no VIN. I checked the source code but nothing assigned. I live in Luxembourg. This week I bought my wall charger from Tesla, and they also said the VIN is still not assigned. I hope I get the car this year :D

Reactions: JenniferH
Cant seem to find definitive answer about what charging adapters now come with the Model 3 2020 build?

Apparently, some people have gotten all the adapters and some have them even missing...to be supposedly given by Tesla later?

No 14-50.
But is there a J1772 adapter?

Yeah, that's correct. You can buy the 14-50 at time of delivery. The J1772 adapter will be in the trunk with the portable charger that's included.

• Informative
Reactions: PhillyDoc
Cant seem to find definitive answer about what charging adapters now come with the Model 3 2020 build?

Apparently, some people have gotten all the adapters and some have them even missing...to be supposedly given by Tesla later?

No 14-50.
But is there a J1772 adapter?

In the email my Operations Advisor (Cherry Hill, NJ) sent me earlier today he included "The charge bundle included with your Tesla includes a 20-foot cable, a 110 adapter, and a J1772 universal charging adapter."

I placed my Model 3 Standard Range order on 11/30/19, and the store associate told me it will arrive before end of December 2019. I noticed Tesla's website does not give the estimate delivery date anymore. Anyone here receive Model 3 w/in 2-4 weeks???

My 2020 Model 3 LR AWD white interior came with:
  • Mobile connector in carrying case
  • J1772 Adapter
  • Rear license plate rim in trunk (Chrome, says “Model 3”. Identical to the one Tesla sells online)
  • Towing loop in Frunk
  • Carpeted floor mats, front and rear seating area
  • Microfiber black “Tesla” cleaning cloth in glove box

That is all. No Frunk mat. No hooks in Frunk.

Last edited: