Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 and differences from 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, how about we try to contact our salespeople at Tesla and cross-check the ETA for the delivery of the new M3 version?
I was about to place an order tonight and I just saw this news :)

they wont have any more information than you already read here, most likely. If those features are important to you, I suggest you just continue to read on TMC and check for when people actually post pictures of them being delivered to customers that way.

You can try the salesperson, but they are likely to say something like "I havent gotten any information on that, ill get back to you" and not get back to you. Car salespeople are trained to sell whats "there now", and even though tesla salespeople are not "commissioned" they still function as salespeople.

TMC and websites like it are usually way ahead of tesla front line employees on stuff like this.

I spoke with my SA today regarding my order for NOV/DEC as he knows I want a 2021 VIN (I know everyones opinion on that) but he said "I will know your estimated date for 2021 in 7 days". It didn't click right away then I texted him back and asked if thats when the 2021's were slated to be coming out and he said "It will be a 2021 production but i don't know any changes yet"! Then i came home and saw this..

they wont have any more information than you already read here, most likely. If those features are important to you, I suggest you just continue to read on TMC and check for when people actually post pictures of them being delivered to customers that way.

You can try the salesperson, but they are likely to say something like "I havent gotten any information on that, ill get back to you" and not get back to you. Car salespeople are trained to sell whats "there now", and even though tesla salespeople are not "commissioned" they still function as salespeople.

TMC and websites like it are usually way ahead of tesla front line employees on stuff like this.
I assume my delivery won't take place for at least 6-8 weeks, so it should be enough time to clear the existing inventory. I actually hope my sales rep is going to spill the beans and tell me when to place the order to make sure I will get the new version.

It almost looks like the screen might have an adjustable tilt similar to techforums screen based on the angle in the picture as well. That would be awesome to be able to adjust the screen position a bit more without a 3rd party product.

Reactions: Pemple

Attachments

• E1004AC4-1EB9-426A-BC52-D089DBB3A4B1.jpeg
    E1004AC4-1EB9-426A-BC52-D089DBB3A4B1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 156
Hey guys - so confirmation is out there that the M3 is starting to get its refresh and the VIN has been updated to “M”.

Tesla is doing a Model 3 refresh and we've seen it - Electrek

Attached is also the picture taken from the Fremont factory lot of a VIN sticker headed out of the country.

This might seem like a random question but my SA told me my vehicle was manufactured on 9/12 and I told her I wanted the window sticker as a souvenir. She “thought” I meant the Monroney Sticker. I assume she didn’t lie to me and based on the door jamb and Monroney Sticker I know it was manufactured in September 2020. Does anyone know if these stickers showing the full manufacture date that are usually on the front drivers windshield are just thrown away by Tesla as part of dealer prep? Is it possible to get it after delivery?