Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 and differences from 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The price diff from SR+ to LR is 50k NOK. The increased range and awd is really worth it in Norway. The heat pump is not really necessary anyway, this is my 2nd winter with a TM3 and it's not an issue
I would normally agree, but 50k NOK is quite a bit for me! Im already stretching on the SR+ so heat pump and new batteries were going to be a big deal at that price for me..

I would normally agree, but 50k NOK is quite a bit for me! Im already stretching on the SR+ so heat pump and new batteries were going to be a big deal at that price for me..
I feel you, but don't let the heat pump turn you away. It's just a quicker way to heat the car, if you make sure you start preheating in advance it's not going to be a huge difference. That said, I would rather get a used LR for the same price as a new SR+. That range increase is better than adding a heat pump in the SR+

Reactions: Tres_Azul
Video of all the new Model 3 changes.

Chrome deleted all the trim except in the headlights, tail lights and hood and rear trunk lid T logos and then updated the good looking sport rim, made it ugly and it only comes in silver from the factory so it doesn't match the new black trim at all

Good job Franz

T5pEnXAftjMKdaO59tuliwRTlSTg7x9rHpnr56xSmwuHHv0g9dYRJ59Gmn_D8w8RC3sC_mf1A2sFAjIUkjt2NnTxwGAxlsiOZR9vQKEfOu9M3Tq7rqtYTT0NrPV20TNS

Chrome deleted all the trim except in the headlights, tail lights and hood and rear trunk lid T logos and then updated the good looking sport rim, made it ugly and it only comes in silver from the factory so it doesn't match the new black trim at all

Can’t disagree with that. I was originally going to order a blue LR with the sport rims as I thought the chrome and silver wheels looked best with the blue. At the last minute switched to a Performance and decided I’d live with the chrome and dark wheels. The refresh was a massive bonus to me, and I’d have been gutted if I’d stayed with the original LR and silver wheels as it looks rubbish with the dark trim.

Looking like the more pronounced front end from the vehicle builder was incorrect (atleast according to the video recently released. See screen shot below

View attachment 605359

It actually looks like a little reflection on the edge on your picture, but not as pronounced as on Teslas configurator.
Hard to see with the videos panning instead of standstill shots.
They said it changed a little bit, hard to see but was easier to see from the side.

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 20.24.15.png