Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2021 model year Model 3 and the differences, if any, from 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pemple

Sep 10, 2020
US
According to pictures that we are seeing, the updated M3s have 2021 VINs so I guess we need to start this thread.

There’s a lot of speculation (heat pumps, double pane windows, taillights, and power trunks) but we are seeing evidence of the following:

• Chrome delete (technically, it’s not deleted, it’s just Matt black trim)
  • A new center console layout
  • Center screen mounting (adjustable?)

According to pictures that we are seeing, the updated M3s have 2021 VINs so I guess we need to start this thread.

There’s a lot of speculation (heat pumps, double pane windows, taillights, and power trunks) but we are seeing evidence of the following:

Hi...New to Forum so sorry to crash this thread.....need some advice or help...

How do I post to the general membership with a question about wall charger installation?

Tesla officially announces chrome delete, new aero rims, power trunk and a whole lot more - Drive Tesla Canada