Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For real. This is kind of a major let down. The previous delayed didn't bother me much, but now I've got this safety score almost taunting me. It's like it's so close but so far.
So what is Elon's meaning for "likely on Sunday or Monday" going to translate to? Monday midnight (Tuesday morning). Could be anytime between now and middle of next week. Good news for those who had 98/99 to give them another chance to improve, if the scores aren't frozen already. Stressful for those who already had 100.

Elon reported that 10.2 was a "Long list of mostly little items". Doesn't seem like something that should have stopped the rollout for 3 more days.

So what is Elon's meaning for "likely on Sunday or Monday" going to translate to? Monday midnight (Tuesday morning). Could be anytime between now and middle of next week. Good news for those who had 98/99 to give them another chance to improve, if the scores aren't frozen already. Stressful for those who already had 100.

Elon reported that 10.2 was a "Long list of mostly little items". Doesn't seem like something that should have stopped the rollout for 3 more days.
It’s is 100% not coming out on Sunday or Monday.

I’m sure no one saw this bull coming. You’re also deluding yourself if you think it’s coming “Sunday or Monday”.
Even knowing his history, I did not see this delay coming. I mean- less than 48 hours ago, he specified a date and time (midnight California time) at the SH meeting. And then no notice yesterday that maybe, just maybe, it won't release as planned Fri night. This one takes the cake.

Why the hell could they not run the list of winners, and send emails? We all know it's emails first, software second. Is this dude just F'ing with us now?

There's no reason they couldn't've drawn the line as promised, and delivered the software on Sunday/Monday.

Reactions: Dan D.
Why the hell could they not run the list of winners, and send emails? We all know it's emails first, software second. Is this dude just F'ing with us now?

There's no reason they couldn't've drawn the line as promised, and delivered the software on Sunday/Monday.
Honestly that should have been done last Friday to avoid lying in his previous tweet about 7 days.

Unreal. He just found out at 1:50 am this wasn’t happening? But after five years of waiting for this product, I can’t say I’m slightly surprised.

I’ll bet the last minute issue is they have far more than his estimate of 1000-1200 100-scores and are trying to figure out how to walk back his promise to deliver it to all of these people.

Last edited:
Unreal. He just found out at 1:50 am this wasn’t happening? But after five years of waiting for this product, I can’t say I’m slightly surprised.

I’ll bet the last minute issue is they have far more than his estimate of 1000-1200 100-scores and are trying to figure out how to walk back his promise to deliver it to all of these people.
It's just now getting to noon in Berlin where he's probably hanging out right now. The time difference here vs. there is unreal. At least that's a possible legit reason to find out so late.

Nothing reported yet.... Yeah, I think everyone's effort to get a 100 score, after Elon's pronouncement on Wednesday, resulted in the number of "Perfect Scores" far exceeding the "maybe 1100-1200" threshold. So, now, he either has to give many more 100's access than Tesla wanted to, or change the rules of the game just before midnight.... Wait for it!

P.S. First to post a FSD Beta firmware "Release notes" shot, wins 100 bonus satisfaction points!
As forecasted -

Got up at 0400... Sigh.

I understand the disappointment, I'm right there with you. But surprised or upset? No. *sugar* happens. This is a big deal and I'd rather Tesla gets it right. I'll be upset if it gets delayed indefinitely after all everyone has gone through to get a 100 score, but c'mon. A few days delay or even another week is not a big deal. With something like this it's kind of expected. As far as the haters posting "deluded" and the like, why the heck are you even on this thread? Just to complain? Maybe just go away, because I know damn well you won't be posting apologies and admitting you were wrong when the release does come out.

I feel the worst for those that have no option but to keep driving their cars that currently have a 100 score. I'm lucky in that I have other cars to drive, so I get that it's less of a hardship for me.

I’m sure no one saw this bull coming. You’re also deluding yourself if you think it’s coming “Sunday or Monday”.
So why are you even here? You've not posted one helpful thing--ever. You do nothing but complain. While some of your complaints are valid, others are just obnoxious and whining. I have very few "ignores" on my list, welcome to the club.

Got up at 0400... Sigh.

I understand the disappointment, I'm right there with you. But surprised or upset? No. *sugar* happens. This is a big deal and I'd rather Tesla gets it right. I'll be upset if it gets delayed indefinitely after all everyone has gone through to get a 100 score, but c'mon. A few days delay or even another week is not a big deal. With something like this it's kind of expected. As far as the haters posting "deluded" and the like, why the heck are you even on this thread? Just to complain? Maybe just go away, because I know damn well you won't be posting apologies and admitting you were wrong when the release does come out.
Hear, hear. Changing the world as we know it takes time. I look forward to reading the impressions of the early adopters.

Do they fix the scroll wheel reset hack and give it a few more days.