Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been working out really good for me! Let's hope I keep this 100 score and be part of the 1,000 group to get the beta.
WholeMarsCatalog tweeted (with no context or proof) that the number of drivers with a perfect score was around 2,700 (I can't find the tweet right now). Of course that could change by this weekend (up or down!), but if it's even remotely accurate it'll take a few days to get through all the 100s.

10 out of the 25 entries in the spreadsheet right now are 100%ers. I wonder how representative this is of the overall pool of button pushers? If it is representative, it could take more than a few days to get through the perfect scores.....

Reactions: impastu
WholeMarsCatalog tweeted (with no context or proof) that the number of drivers with a perfect score was around 2,700 (I can't find the tweet right now). Of course that could change by this weekend (up or down!), but if it's even remotely accurate it'll take a few days to get through all the 100s.
Thanks for pointing that out and also your emphasis that there was "no context or proof". Here is the tweet.

1633483724545.png

Yeah I follow him on Twitter and people who have Teslascope, they have a leaderboard to track everyone's score

Elon did confirm that they'll add 1,000 new beta testers everyday so yeah just a few days if I'm not part of the 1,000-2,000 in the first two days.

Either he is extrapolating using a statistically useless self-selected small sample or he has an informant on the inside. My guess is, it’s the former.

PS: that number doesn’t surprise me though. About 10% of my estimate of button pushers.

10 out of the 25 entries in the spreadsheet right now are 100%ers. I wonder how representative this is of the overall pool of button pushers? If it is representative, it could take more than a few days to get through the perfect scores.....
Maybe I'm missing something.... but, per the OP, aren't people supposed to wait until the 8th to provide their input on the spreadsheet? Are those people who have already entered their info planning to update their entries on the 8th?

Maybe I'm missing something.... but, per the OP, aren't people supposed to wait until the 8th to provide their input on the spreadsheet? Are those people who have already entered their info planning to update their entries on the 8th?
Yes, the spreadsheet needs to be updated after the window closes at midnight on the 8th. - OP

Would like to see a column to enter the estimated percentage of miles driving that were highway miles.

I don't see why big milages would matter at all (yes, I have kept my milage down) but if high milage has some sort of weight, I would like to see it weighted on city milage (as opposed to highway) to correspond to the beta being FSD on city streets. It just doesn't make otherwise; not that any of this Safety Score business makes sense.