Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dug through twitter and we're being rolled back to 10.2 according to Elon, but also 36.5.1 is non FSD software. Even people who were on the closed beta have been rolled back to production software.

Anything is possible here, it could be that rolling back to a prior FSD version requires reverting to production software first, impossible to know.
The tweet:

Either we're all going back to 10.2, or they have a fix for 10.3. time to go do something else instead of hitting F5 on the browser :D

It almost sounds like someone could have phat fingered the rollback to 10.2 and instead pushed all beta testers to public release by accident; and are just noticing they did that, "ruh oh, guys fix that now..." could be what is going on here. If so and you install the public 36.5.1, and that is unexpected, the system is likely going to put you back at square one in the queue, not in the beta etc. Because they surely didn't plan for such a scenario.

You mean it AEB all the way to 0mph on the freeway?
It was trying - 75mph and 500’ from any cars (early Sunday morning thankfully) and then no reason 100% full braking — so whatever happens in the split second before I could hit the gas again. Had I been in traffic it would have been disastrous.

Luckily I see 36.5.1 just appeared. I hope it’s fixed.

Reactions: powertoold
I'd hold off for now unless you must drive and want to avoid any danger. Then again, word on the street is 35.5.1 is now also unavailable.
Yes, I would say hold off if on the 36.5.1 install IF you don't have to drive for a day or so, just in hopes that maybe they provide some other resolution to the 10.3 issue than kicking you back to 10.2 with a lower safety score.

Reactions: zigmeister
Yes, I would say hold off if on the 36.5.1 install IF you don't have to drive for a day or so, just in hopes that maybe they provide some other resolution to the 10.3 issue than kicking you back to 10.2 with a lower safety score.

Well, right now they are kicking you back to public non-beta, but "this just in..." that they just pulled 35.5.1 too, so maybe they really did do what I mentioned here: Wiki - MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences - starting on Friday, October 8th, 2021

So the last few days, I've posted a couple times about getting nuisance FCW's at a certain intersection I go through daily. If I'm in the straight lane and a car is stopped in the right turn lane, I get an FCW every time on 10.2

It appears that this bug is even worse in 10.3:

I've had this happen to me at the start of multiple drives... (not on beta.. still on 2021.32.22) but maybe its related to the same issue?

Only after a letting the car sit/charge for a while will it come back... Link to the thread with other people seeing the same issue...

Mine too but now nothing. Are we going to get 32.25/10.2 back or "stuck" on 36.5.2?

They may have pushed beta testers to public release by accident. I had 10.3 running, then a couple hours ago 35.5.1 downloading, now 35.5.1 isn't showing, so if this is what occurred then I'd expect a new update that is 10.2 in the near future? I'm sure someone is getting yelled at somewhere at Tesla regardless.

They may have pushed beta testers to public release by accident. I had 10.3 running, then a couple hours ago 35.5.1 downloading, now 35.5.1 isn't showing, so if this is what occurred then I'd expect a new update that is 10.2 in the near future? I'm sure someone is getting yelled at somewhere at Tesla regardless.
...but it is Sunday so would be a more skeleton staff and maybe even an intern "pounding" the keys.:oops:

Hope to get 32.25 downloaded before in the morning. Don't trust the FCW system now. I think this is a safety issue.

Sure would like to see 10.3.1 by Tuesday but Tesla will probably be a little "gun shy" before releasing.

Reactions: Phlier
...but it is Sunday so would be a more skeleton staff and maybe even an intern "pounding" the keys.:oops:
hXLyi4K.png

• Funny
Reactions: Phlier
Another disappearing 5.1 here. It was fully downloaded and ready to install before my workout. It was still ready to install a few minutes ago when I started reading the thread updates from the last hour. It is now gone, no software ready to install, still on 5.2. I am going to leave Beta disabled for now.