Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't get either.

We'll have to wait for the second batch.

Teslafi shows about 350 got 10.5 or about 20%. My guess is they will wait to see if there are any problems before pushing to the rest.
I wonder what software @jebinc will get? He might be in Tesla Software Update Jail....He might just get a big red yoke on his display 24 hours a day

I didn't get either.

We'll have to wait for the second batch.

Teslafi shows about 350 got 10.5 or about 20%. My guess is they will wait to see if there are any problems before pushing to the rest.

i was in the second batch for 10.4, but first batch for 10.5. So doesn't look like they have a specific set of people for who makes which batch

Interestingly - more S/X have got 10.5 than 3/Y. Thats a first.

1637627758098.png

1637627800451.png

Just completed 15 miles on 10.5 from an urban center to my suburban home. No disengagements, just 3 or 4 instances goosing the accelerator to deal with hesitation or unnecessary slowdowns. The car now mostly stays right of center in my neighborhood when there are no cars parked on the road, which is a significant improvement.

Unfortunately, it can still end up blocking the opposite side of an unmarked road when creeping forward after turning the steering in preparation for a left turn. At least it starts the turn from the correct side of the road and it's no longer playing chicken with oncoming cars on neighborhood streets. That's enough improvement for me to use it in many more situations.