Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d love to hear the backpedaling from the dude with the demon. “Errrrrr, ahhh wait, the radio was on the wrong station….” I gotta come back with slicks”, “I wasn’t in the right drive mode”…ect,ect.
The best part was his wife rode with me, when we got back she told him she never wants to hear him run his mouth about his "ridiculous" car again. 🚗 He is now in racing "Time out", according to her

The best part was his wife rode with me, when we got back she told him she never wants to hear him run his mouth about his "ridiculous" car again. 🚗 He is now in racing "Time out", according to her
I really hope this story is 100% true - you're flirting with "pics or it didn't happen".

Let me get this straight - You smoked this dude in his most prized possession that he had been peacocking with for Lord knows how long in front of his friends and then took his wife home!? 🤣

1639238302221.gif

Last edited:
I really hope this story is 100% true - you're flirting with "pics or it didn't happen".

Let me get this straight - You smoked this dude in his most prized possession that he had been peacocking with for Lord knows how long in front of his friends and then took his wife home!? 🤣

View attachment 743142
Noooo... when he kept egging me on, his wife finally said go race him to me. To tick him off she rode with me when we raced. Was having a small get together at my house, when we both got back to my house, also where my wife was, she got out of the Tesla and let him have it! She just wanted to make fun of him in front of 10 peeps or so..

Noooo... when he kept egging me on, his wife finally said go race him to me. To tick him off she rode with me when we raced. Was having a small get together at my house, when we both got back to my house, also where my wife was, she got out of the Tesla and let him have it! She just wanted to make fun of him in front of 10 peeps or so..
"True love...."

Does anyone know what criteria other than safety rating comes into play to receive the FSD update ? I’ve had a rating of 100 for a week now and no update …. Is there a minimum number of days , miles etc ?
Speculation... Might be a few factors such as Tesla limiting the number of testers, how long you've had that score vs. others when they do add more testers, locations of candidate testers, and waiting for the next release.

In other words, it'll happen when it happens. 😉

Last edited:
Speculation... Might be a few factors such as Tesla limiting the number of testers, how long you've had that score vs. others when they do add more testers, locations of candidate testers, and waiting for the next release.
Yeah , figured it’s not as simple as safety score . Just wondering is people have started piecing it together (aside from being a whiny investor or YouTube super fan I mean 😉)

Reactions: impastu
Yeah , figured it’s not as simple as safety score . Just wondering is people have started piecing it together (aside from being a whiny investor or YouTube super fan I mean 😉)
10.6 is stalled. We are all waiting for 10.6.1.

So, you just have to wait. They seem to include new testers every couple of days once. See Teslafi.

Really interesting snow video. Great job by the tester.

Agreed. At this point in the development, where it still struggles might on perfect roads in broad daylight, a reasonable person would not expect good results in snowy conditions. Hopefully, given enough time, we will see FSD functioning safely in all common weather situations - but not today….