Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering whether they were asked to remove teslascope and / or Teslafi.

Personally I’d never risk losing my job for such a low utility thing …
The 2 employees are usually on TeslaScope but this time there aren't any cars reporting on TeslaSope. As far as risking their job knowing there are so many users with either TeslaScope or TeslaFi they may have authorized a couple of employee FSD engineers to install it so they can get ahead of any potential problems. Just a thought.

As far as risking their job knowing there are so many users with either TeslaScope or TeslaFi they may have authorized a couple of employee FSD engineers to install it so they can get ahead of any potential problems. Just a thought.
I don't think I understand. You are saying they have asked a couple of employees to install Teslascope & Teslafi so that they can monitor what those websites do ? Possible ... but I lean towards unauthorized "leaks". Just like that twitter user ...

Purely from a fsd beta perspective it is best for Tesla not to have that leak of a potential FSD Beta release, if they have to pull it.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
So Beta 10.10.1 is 44.30.20 and Beta 10.10.2 is ALSO 44.30.20??????
No 10.10.2 is 2021.44.30.21:

FL016-eVcA4mI_U

Reactions: JulienW