Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Friday I ordered a set of AG M580 wheels - Front: 20 x 8 ½; Rear: 20 x 10

Tires - Michelin Pilot 4S

Front: 245/35/20

Rear: 275/30/20

Attachments

• m580.jpg
    m580.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 1,461
FlyNavy, those look great. How much did they set you back?
Sorry I've been busy and didn't see this, but yes they're $2200 for the whole set direct from Vorsteiner. However, I saw them through other vendors for as cheap as $1899 I believe. The reason I bought direct from the manufacturer is due to the fact that they offered free center bore drilling since I don't have time to find a local shop to do that for me.

If you're looking for cheaper, the VMR710FF posted earlier in this thread are an excellent option and run ~$1200 for the set from what I've seen, which is a great deal.

Sorry I've been busy and didn't see this, but yes they're $2200 for the whole set direct from Vorsteiner. However, I saw them through other vendors for as cheap as $1899 I believe. The reason I bought direct from the manufacturer is due to the fact that they offered free center bore drilling since I don't have time to find a local shop to do that for me.

If you're looking for cheaper, the VMR710FF posted earlier in this thread are an excellent option and run ~$1200 for the set from what I've seen, which is a great deal.

Thanks FlyNavy,

I've contacted Vorsteiner to custom make my own VMR 710FF wheels.
Looking to get them powder coated in Bronze Burst to set off my Blue Tesla 3

Do you have pictures of the wheels on the car yet?

I’m contemplating on these TSW Hockenheim S wheels...thoughts??
From the research I've done on TSW wheels, I'd go with the ones that are rotary forged, as they are really high quality and light. Rotary Forged® Wheels / RF™ wheels and Rotary Forged® Wheels / RF™ rims | TSW Alloy Wheels
I'm taking delivery of their Nurburgring Wheels tomorrow, so I can speak to the quality then :)
I went for 20x8.5 40 offset front and 20x10 40 offset rear.
I had to order custom made aluminum hubcentric rings from US Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, and Hub Centric Rings because the wheel supplier I used didn't supply them. Granted I got the rims for about $1200, which was a great price.
On those will be sitting Pilot Sports 4S 245x35x20 and 275x30x20.
Take delivery of the car on the 14th. I'll find out then if these bastards fit or not :D

Reactions: Tomis905