Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This isn't mine but I saw it at the service center yesterday. Talked to the owner briefly, for your viewing pleasure...enjoy. Must say it looks good lowered.

20 IN Vossen VFS6 wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, lowered using UP lowering springs.

BFTK9443.JPG
LPAK3646.JPG
XFFR2284.JPG
JAIF2178.JPG

Attachments

• LPAK3646.JPG
    LPAK3646.JPG
    520.2 KB · Views: 2,808
  • LPAK3646.JPG
    LPAK3646.JPG
    520.2 KB · Views: 3,058
This isn't mine but I saw it at the service center yesterday. Talked to the owner briefly, for your viewing pleasure...enjoy. Must say it looks good lowered.

20 IN Vossen VFS6 wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, lowered using UP lowering springs.

View attachment 293624 View attachment 293626 View attachment 293627 View attachment 293628
shut up and take my money! Perfection in my opinion. Wonder if those are the moderate or low springs? @UnpluggedP can you tell which version of the springs are installed?

Here's mine outside Automobilia Auto Salon in Milford, CT. Just had 2 coats of Ceramic Pro 9H + the glass and wheels, along with XPEL Prime XR 35% tint. Crummy day for a photo though, but happy with the wheels. They are 20x8.5 40 offset front, 20x10 40 offset rear sitting on 245/35/20 275/30/20 Pilot Sport 4S. Ride quality is fine. Can't tell about the handling yet as it's wet, and well they are new tires. Range... well lets not talk about that ;)

IMG_4782.jpg IMG_4782.jpg IMG_4783.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 3,080
Yes, direct from VMR. My understanding is that they do final boring of the bolt pattern and center bore for each order. Both the V710 and V710FF are available exactly to spec for the Model 3.

Also, here’s the weight comparison I did as part of my research:

View attachment 281848

I love these wheels but I'm comparing them to the TSW Nurburgring staggered set-up.
Firstly, does anyone know the TSW wheels weights and secondly will TSW match the center bore spacing?

Last edited:
I love these wheels but I'm comparing them to the TSW Nurburgring staggered set-up.
Firstly, does anyone know the TSW wheels weights and secondly will TSW match the center bore spacing?
The 20x10 are 26.2 lbs - source Tsw 20x10 nurburgring true weight please. 24lbs my a@##*@,. - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
The 20x8.5 are 23.25Ibs - source TSW Nurburgring and Interlagos: Rotary Forged wheels - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
TSW don't match the bore setting but you can order some custom hub-centric rings from here US Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, and Hub Centric Rings I got them for about $100 I believe.

FYI I got my wheels from AutoAnything™ - America's Auto and Truck Accessories SuperStore just online chat them and ask them for a custom quote. I paid $1273.28 tax free and free shipping.

Needs lowering a little, might do the mild springs.
IMG_4798.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Blu Angel
Scrapps,

Thx for the link to wheels anything!
I'm looking at the 19" to both save weight and tire cost.

However, I've decided to order the MPP (Mountain Performance Parts) coilovers first.
Will lower the ride height 1.5 " and give a superior ride.
Next, its VMR FF710 wheels or TSW Nurburgring wheels in the 19" staggered set.

I love that VMR wheels will custom cut to the actual center bore 64.1 and not need centering rings.
However, TSW wheels needs the extra centering rings.
My firstchoice would be the custom sized VMR wheels

Yes, direct from VMR. My understanding is that they do final boring of the bolt pattern and center bore for each order. Both the V710 and V710FF are available exactly to spec for the Model 3.

Also, here’s the weight comparison I did as part of my research:

View attachment 281848

scrapps,