Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all! Been waiting to post this since test fitting at König (Fontana warehouse) a while ago and promise better pics are coming after a few more mods. Infinite beat me to it, but I’ll claim first MSM!

We opted for 19x8.5F ET30 / 19x9.5R ET35 specifically because I didn’t want poke lowered or have any issues with full passenger rears (gotta keep it civil for the relatives). Stancemagic rings for the 64.1-> 73.1, no spacers. Tires are Falken FK510s 245/40/19F, 265/35/19R.

Absolutely in love with how this looks and complements the UP Super Performance Spring drop .

These came out looking really good. It’s interesting though how the wheels on infinite’s car appear much more concaved in their photo... is that just due to the aggressive offset they went with?

Looks good, but if you were only going 9.5 wide in the rear (versus 10+), why not just go with a square setup and do 9.5 + 35 all around? There's zero poke when lowered on the 9.5 +35 square setup.

Definitely could have! I went safer not knowing where I might go with lowering plus i aimed for conservative being the first actual fitment car. One thing to note is the 9.5s are their ‘A’ fitment, flatter and less concave. I wish both were more of a concave look and in the future could go totally square — maybe at the next tire change.

These came out looking really good. It’s interesting though how the wheels on infinite’s car appear much more concaved in their photo... is that just due to the aggressive offset they went with?

Could be! When I was looking through König’s site initially, you’ll want to look at the part numbers that have ‘A’ noted on the columns. They definitely could have opted for aggressive fitments with a more concave fit.

Hey all! Been waiting to post this since test fitting at König (Fontana warehouse) a while ago and promise better pics are coming after a few more mods. Infinite beat me to it, but I’ll claim first MSM!

We opted for 19x8.5F ET30 / 19x9.5R ET35 specifically because I didn’t want poke lowered or have any issues with full passenger rears (gotta keep it civil for the relatives). Stancemagic rings for the 64.1-> 73.1, no spacers. Tires are Falken FK510s 245/40/19F, 265/35/19R.

Absolutely in love with how this looks and complements the UP Super Performance Spring drop .

any more pics?

Question if i get this in 20s w the same exact specs and lowered w tsportline do you think I would have any rubbing issues?

Question if i get this in 20s w the same exact specs and lowered w tsportline do you think I would have any rubbing issues?

Forgot to mention, there are literally only two possible lugnut options that make sense for these wheels since they utilize a narrow ‘tuner’ style lug nut diameter hole. The wheels expect ‘spline type’ lug nut replacements BUT the ones I’ve looked at look too long for the wheel (Dynofit brand). I highly suggest picking up Gorilla Lug Nuts (Part No. 71643NBC) instead which JUST fit and leave 1mm of clearance to use the included key. They don’t protrude out and look OEM. They look great on the dark metallic graphite too.

Attachments

• 12E05AFF-3D0A-4183-9ED8-AB3D32FA507A.jpeg
    12E05AFF-3D0A-4183-9ED8-AB3D32FA507A.jpeg
    556 KB · Views: 423