Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have any other wider perspective pics of the car with this wheel?
Old pic of my car with the same wheels as above
9E29FA36-9B59-4759-88C7-4472A527365D.jpeg

Reactions: Firehuntah
I rocked 19x8.5 with et32 offset for no more than 10k miles with no issues. I also know of ppl here in this thread with 19x9 with et30.

Stock is 8.5" wide with a +40 offset. I would not go any higher than stock offset. +35 is very safe. Many people put 15mm/20mm spacers on the stock wheels, which results in a +25/+20 offset front/rear, respectively.

Thanks for the replies!

It sounds like I need to make sure that the lug holes are big enough, too. I really would like some nice JDM wheels, but they're pricey so I want to make sure they're going to fit.

Picked up my new wheels after a 5 month wait.

Work Emotion ZR10 in Gloss Hyper Bronze, 19x8.5 +38 (but custom manufactured to suit 14mm studs compared to the standard Japanese size of 12mm, at no extra cost, straight from Work Japan).

The wheels also have the cutouts on the back against the hub so you don't need to remove the factory brake rotor centring bolt.

If you want hub centring rings, rings for Honda will suit as the Model 3 hub size is the same, 64.1mm.

Tyres and TPMS sensors and mounted on the car happening in a few days, will post more pics then. Also went with 14x1.5 gunmetal lugs from Motorsport Hardware.

IMG_6514.JPG
IMG_6066.JPG
IMG_8070.JPG
IMG_0523.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up my new wheels after a 5 month wait.

Work Emotion ZR10 in Gloss Hyper Bronze, 19x8.5 +38 (but custom manufactured to suit 14mm studs compared to the standard Japanese size of 12mm, at no extra cost, straight from Work Japan).

The wheels also have the cutouts on the back against the hub so you don't need to remove the factory brake rotor centring bolt.

If you want hub centring rings, rings for Honda will suit as the Model 3 hub size is the same, 64.1mm.

Tyres and TPMS sensors and mounted on the car happening in a few days, will post more pics then. Also went with 14x1.5 gunmetal lugs from Motorsport Hardware.

View attachment 557463 View attachment 557466 View attachment 557464 View attachment 557465

Nice! Can’t wait to see them fully installed! I haven’t had a chance to get mine on yet.