Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Satin Battleship Gray Tesla Model 3 with Matte Black 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels
  • Size: 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear
  • Offset: +35 Front, +40 Rear
  • Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1 (Tesla Model 3 Performance Compatible)
  • Weight: 20x8.5": 28.4 lbs; 20x10": 30.45 lbs
  • Tire Size: 20x8.5": 235/35-20; 20x10": 275/30-20
satin-battleship-gray-tesla-model-3-performance-aero-carbon-fiber-sport-package-kit-wm-1.jpg
satin-battleship-gray-tesla-model-3-performance-aero-carbon-fiber-sport-package-kit-wm-2.jpg
satin-battleship-gray-tesla-model-3-performance-aero-carbon-fiber-sport-package-kit-wm-3.jpg

Sorry but I don't see how to post a new message so it is being posted as a reply to your thread. Here is my recent experience with tires on my 2018 model 3 rwd-lr.
I am a conservative 84 year old driver, however I do a lot of driving on the back roads in the mountains of Virginia and West Va. The car came with the Michelin MXM4 acoustic. This tire was very satisfactory for me in every way except tread life. I replaced these tires at 17,750 miles. I put on a set of Continental EXTREME CONTACT DWS 06 and ran them for about 1000 miles. I told my tire supplier that the car handled better with these than it did with the MXM4 however I was not happy with the tire. The ride was rougher, noise levels on certain pavements was brutal and vehicle range was less. My supplier conveyed this to the Continental rep and he recommended that I try a set of Continental “Pure Contact IS". My dealer installed these tires and I drove them about 1200miles and was not pleased with them. They had a better ride than the DWS06 but the vehicle ride, noise and range range was not as good as the MXM4. The Continental tires did not have the accoustic foam and on certain types of pavement even at 45mph the noise level was objectionable. My tire dealer put me back on a set of Michelin MXM4 and I am happy except that my wear is indicating that I will again need replacements around 18,000 miles. On my previous vehicles, Buick Lesabre, Silverado pickup and Honda Accord I have been getting 45 to 50 K on a set of tires so it is a real disappointment to get such low mileage. Until some one comes out with a better tire I will be sticking with the MXM4.

• Love
Reactions: tinkererguy
Hey Folks. I’m looking at getting a Model 3 Long Range, originally I was considering the Performance just for the 20” rims and the lower suspension. But now I’m rethinking that and considering the Long Range and dropping the TST Flow Forged 20” rims on it. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of a similar setup on the Long Range with stock suspension. I’m curious how bad the gap’s going to look.

I'll get better pics later on:

Work Emotion Kiwami
19x9.5 +38 Squared
Firestone Indy 500 255/35/19
Lowered on Eibachs but I think coilovers are in my near future

Anyone in SoCal who wants or needs Mobile Tire/Wheel Service I highly recommend Alberto at Djs Tire Service, Login • Instagram located in Moreno Valley. Great Service and took his time with everything!

View attachment 568115

View attachment 568113 View attachment 568108 View attachment 568110
Need updated pictures.. lol I've been waiting

Reactions: T3SLAROD