Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My offsets are +24 and +15. Here are more pics as requested.

r3EsSG3.jpg

6VvmgI1.jpg

Yk2wgvB.jpg

cDdHUGd.jpg

What are the wheel and tires sizes?

I've had a chance to drive M3 RWDs with both the MXM4 (mine) and the Pilot Sport AS4's (friends.) I can't tell you much about the efficiency changes, but I think it's safe to assume you won't get as much range with the AS4s. As for handling, well, there is a world of difference. The car is much more responsive to the steering inputs, I fact I'd almost call it jittery compared the MXM4s. The slightest move of the wheel gets an immediate turn. If it had been my car I might have turned the steering down from sport mode to standard mode. The cornering is much better and the braking is more positive. The car feels like it's riding on rails. The ride is similar, but the noise is substantially higher with the AS4s specially on smooth roads. I'm going to assume the AS4s will have even less life than the MXM4s (already not that good) as well since the rubber is probably softer.

No I think it looks great. I’m debating if I want to wait for the 19’s (on back order) or go with the same size and set up you do and save some $$ on tires. Do you feel like the offset is enough to not make the wheels look small?
It was a tough choice between going 18s or 19s. I think the front offset is fine. I think the back offset could use an extra 5-8mm honestly. I think with the performance, i can add up to a 5mm spacer on the back set of wheels without losing stud length engagement.

How’s the weight on these?
I read somewhere that ESR wheels are somewhere between 21-22 lb. I think it's pretty typical for flow forged wheels to be in the low 20s. The 21" uberturbines are thiccc. I think someone quoted that they were 32 lbs with the wheel caps.

099C339B-0737-494A-BEE2-525F887B9671.jpeg
288CE57F-7AFD-4F3D-88E0-B575EE374003.jpeg
Anybody running wheels similar to these?
ESR SR05. I have a white model 3 and can’t decide if I should do silver as pictured or gloss black in these wheels..

Or if these are bad just tell me so I don’t buy them
They’re 19x9.5+22

Picture of my car for reference

View attachment 630143 View attachment 630142 Anybody running wheels similar to these?
ESR SR05. I have a white model 3 and can’t decide if I should do silver as pictured or gloss black in these wheels..

Or if these are bad just tell me so I don’t buy them
They’re 19x9.5+22

Picture of my car for reference

Not a fan of ESR as a brand as they make cheap knockoff wheels. The worst part is when they put fake "bolts" on their single piece wheels to make it look multipiece. But to each their own.

I'm looking to get TE37 Ultra M-specs but not sure about the offsets. Can something shed light on what would be best?

The 19x9.5 comes in +22, +34 or +35.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

A few pages back there is a ride with that same spec in +22. Think that looks the best

EDIT:

@jonnytdk
3a9f2044-85cc-4ad5-8c55-d0fc94ffe093-jpeg.610755

Last edited:
mine is +35 and if I did it again, I'd do at least +30. The +22 looks a bit too wide for me, I'd be scared of it hitting the fenders. But the pic above appears lowered too, so maybe it would be ok with stock suspension.

signal-2021-01-19-221145-enhanced-scale-6_00x.jpg

Last edited: