Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have +35 and i'm still tucked quite a bit. Go with +22
Sorry forgot to mention i'm pretty slammed on UP Low springs. When I was on stock height on +35 I was poking a bit with a 265/40.

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

No rubbing or fender issues, but after a year and a half rolling around like this the ride is beginning to get a bit harsh. If i'm honest, i'm getting tired of playing extreme angles and avoiding speed bumps haha. Waiting on MPP coils to come in and i'll be raising her up a bit.

Nice...my MPP Comforts come in tomorrow and it looks like I'll have a similar wheel setup as you.

No rubbing or fender issues, but after a year and a half rolling around like this the ride is beginning to get a bit harsh. If i'm honest, i'm getting tired of playing extreme angles and avoiding speed bumps haha. Waiting on MPP coils to come in and i'll be raising her up a bit.

Yeah I was mostly inquiring about the ride quality. Given the amount of travel on the factory shocks, these springs got to be giving it hell on a daily basis haha. I'm on MPP all the way down, very compliant ride.

3PPZV2i.jpeg