Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery / Service Issues (panel gaps, delivery delays / issues / Service problems etc)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Use acetone or alcohol to clean the surface where you apply the strip. And, you can measure a little better than I did and you won't have the tiny gap I left ;) . I'll redo it when I get a few spare moments one of these days....
Lol @ gap. I think that with the wind, you have some wiggle room.
Thanks for the cleaning the surface tip. That should make it stick much better.

Reactions: doc333
I mentioned in another thread how I was very happy with the fit and finish of my new M3P. However, tonight I saw something really crappy looking. The liner that is behind the rear seats above the trunk is wavey and bubbly looking. Looks like the liner was stored rolled up and then poorly attached. When you press down near the speaker grills it's as if the liner is loose and not even secured down. Is this how they all are, or is this one more thing to add to the list for my service appointment? Other than for this issue, the fit and finish exceeded my expectations for the car.

IMG_4557.JPG

I picked up my car yesterday and everything was nearly perfect. I'm still going through things to make sure everything works, and I ran into the tire status card. It shows four tires with "-- psi"
Are the BLE tire pressure monitors an add on, or do they come standard in the 2021 LR AWD?

I picked up my car yesterday and everything was nearly perfect. I'm still going through things to make sure everything works, and I ran into the tire status card. It shows four tires with "-- psi"
Are the BLE tire pressure monitors an add on, or do they come standard in the 2021 LR AWD?

I got that too, while doing showing the tire pressure with the car parked. But once I had the car moving, I got actual tire pressures…

Reactions: Extant
Is anyone’s late in 2021 year M3P missing the shroud/surround that would be directly attached to the air intake under the plastic cover in the trunk?

Mine doesn’t…as in there‘s only the intake itself, nothing to be removed from it.

Thanks in advance,

I got that too, while doing showing the tire pressure with the car parked. But once I had the car moving, I got actual tire pressures…
Yes, thank you for replying. I read somewhere that if you had trouble with the BLEs, you should drive your car and open the tire pressure card to force a pairing. When I drove the car and opened the card, the readings were already there.
It probably reads the sensors while driving, not when stationary. A bit odd, since one usually checks that when the car is parked. I wish it would show a number and say it was read X minutes ago, last trip, or something like that.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Another new delivery question: my manual says it is for version 2021.24 North America, yet my car says 2021.11.102.2

All the screens and functionality appear to be in sync with the 2021.24, all the stuff YouTubers were excited about when 2021.24 dropped are in my car. When I go to updates, it says the car is current and it's set to Advanced. Are there multiple versions, like the UI, the App, and the car's OS?

I mentioned in another thread how I was very happy with the fit and finish of my new M3P. However, tonight I saw something really crappy looking. The liner that is behind the rear seats above the trunk is wavey and bubbly looking. Looks like the liner was stored rolled up and then poorly attached. When you press down near the speaker grills it's as if the liner is loose and not even secured down. Is this how they all are, or is this one more thing to add to the list for my service appointment? Other than for this issue, the fit and finish exceeded my expectations for the car.

View attachment 706565
In my LR, the liner is a really thin fabric, but it's taut and looks pretty even. I would ask them to replace the panel.