Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

R1Fast

P3D Blue/White
Sep 11, 2018
Seattle
Did a lot of research, 3dMaxpider seem by far the best choice currently when balancing quality, looks, protection and availability (since WeatherTech is twiddling their thumbs - even if they weren't it'd be a close race). Tuxmat is also very nice but $$$

Also currently a group buy for the 3ds with a $25 gift card.

KenF

Apr 3, 2016
Washington, DC
IMO:

3dMaxpider: good protection, best looks, good quality, best usability (ease of cleaning)
Tuxmat: best protection, good looks, good quality, acceptable usability
Toughpro: acceptable protection, acceptable looks, acceptable quality, good usability

I personally rank them in that order, but looks are subjective.

You can find reviews and comparisons on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortunex

CAR3NUT

Jan 2, 2019
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone purchased the Vegan Leather Floor Mats (complete set of 5) from i18cargift. Found them on eBay for $159.99. They look nice, just want something to upgrade from the standard mats that came with the car. I don't need any weatherproof mats here in AZ.

CAR3NUT

Jan 2, 2019
Tucson, AZ
Okay, so today I received my Vegan Leather Floor Mats from i18cargift, and all I can say is WOW. The quality and fit is far better than I expected for the price. They really give the car the extra class ...................
IMG_3416.jpg
IMG_3417.jpg
IMG_3418.jpg
IMG_3419.jpg
IMG_3420.jpg

SMAlset

Mar 4, 2017
SF Bay Area
Don't think I've seen these mentioned before but T1A/HEA makes a laser cut 100% latex interior floor mat set for Model 3 that might be perfect for some of you looking for all-weather coverage in your new car. Retail around $100+. As I understand it the SR model doesn't come with mats so budget minded people especially might find this to be a good solution. I found them being carried on Ebay and Amazon (introductory pricing there so about $20 less expensive--Plus there's current a Coupon for an Extra $10 off if you check the box before ordering). Both places have free delivery. Both in stock right now.

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Model-Floor-Mats-Eco-Friendly/dp/B07KYXCD23
Ebay - NEW Front & Rear All-Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3 | eBay

Last edited:

CAR3NUT

Jan 2, 2019
Tucson, AZ
Looking at buying these as well, how have they held up?

I have been very impressed with these mats, they are easy to keep clean by taking a damp cloth and wiping them down, no issues with tearing, etc., highly recommended. I hope they make them for the Model Y which we have placed our order for. Thinking the Model 3 mats will fit the Model Y as the interiors look identical.

Zeronet

Jul 11, 2018
Flagstaff, Arizona
I have the rear floor mat for the Model 3 and I love it. But then, I am a slob. I haul plants that spill dirt, and food and water containers that can leak. The mat insures that my wife does not kill me.

Reactions: Psysped

Nguyenning

Aug 17, 2017
Texas
I have the rear floor mat for the Model 3 and I love it. But then, I am a slob. I haul plants that spill dirt, and food and water containers that can leak. The mat insures that my wife does not kill me.

Does it look and fit well? What color did you get? Some of their options look a bit... vibrant haha

Zeronet

Jul 11, 2018
Flagstaff, Arizona
It is gray (or grey for the English), and it fits perfectly. Since I bought the car primarily to stop belching my filth into the common air sewer it never occurred to me to worry about what it looks like. But then, I had ripped jeans 40 years before they were a thing.

• Funny
Reactions: Jimmy 1

anticowboyism

May 31, 2019
Los Angeles

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC