Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me, too. I have them in my Model S after having had them in some Mercedes cars before I discovered Tesla.
I use the Tesla All-weather mats in winter, though, to keep the Coco mats in good condition.
CoCoMats.com provides excellent service. The last two times i have purchased mats, they have sent me samples of several colors and materials i was considering, so that my spouse and I could look at how the colors worked in our car, and feel the fabric. Not all CoCo mats are made from the same fibers -- they have are variety now, not only the traditional "CoCo" fiber. (The ones in the photo of my car are nylon.)
View attachment 350823
So glad to see someone posting these. I know it is an old thread now, but I just bought a Model 3 LR and plan to purchase the new version of Cocomats nylon... I have had the Fürstil 6.6 Nylon (like these) in all of my new cars, and in my vintage Mercedes. I have the red/black coco materials in my 993 Porsche. They are SO worth the money, and the nylon versions will outlive the car.

• Love
Reactions: David29
First thing I purchased and installed right away after driving the Tesla Model 3 home today from the delivery center; the Lasfit Tesla Model 3 floor mats and cargo liner; loving the coverage it provides; especially for the base Model 3 when it doesn't even come with any floor mats. Fitment is perfect, simple installation, no issues.

Can purchase it from Lasfit (15% using VA2023 [Valentine's day promo]): Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats 2022-2023 TPE Material 1st & 2nd & Cargo Custom All Weather Guard Interior Liners
Or Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/LASFIT-Floor-Weather-Liners-Custom/dp/B0B42HF266

View attachment 46633
View attachment 46634
View attachment 46631
View attachment 46630
View attachment 46632

Does anyone have any recommendations for good rubber mats?
Also will mats for a 2022 M3 work for the 2023 M3?

I went for Lasfit (use code DRIVE20 for 20% off): Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats 2022-2023 TPE Material 1st & 2nd & Cargo Custom All Weather Guard Interior Liners
Lasfit 01.jpeg
Lasfit 02.jpeg
Lasfit 04.jpeg
Lasfit 05.jpeg

Reactions: BigCutie
Howdy folks,
We just put a deposit on a Model3 RWD. If I understand correctly, they ship without floor mats? If so I want to purchase carpet floor mats. In the past I have bought Luxe and really liked them. Any other suggestions?

Howdy folks,
We just put a deposit on a Model3 RWD. If I understand correctly, they ship without floor mats? If so I want to purchase carpet floor mats. In the past I have bought Luxe and really liked them. Any other suggestions?

Correct. No floor mats on Model 3 RWD. I personally went with Lasfit floor mats, decent price for the quality.

Any different between 2018 vs 2022 floor mats? Still have the floor mats from my 2018 and waiting for my 2022 to be delivery
You'd better to get the floor mats specially for 2022 floor mats. You will enjoy Tesery's all-weather Tesla floor mats, which bend upwards at the edges to achieve full coverage. You can easily clean them. And they are very comfortable and beautiful all year round.

Can someone please tell me or post a photo of what the driver's side OEM Tesla carpet floor mat from a 2023 M3 LR looks like? Does it have a cutout or does it have the thin flap? Is the thin flap supposed to cover the carpet where a dead pedal would normally be?

I just purchased a 2023 M3 RWD with no mats, and wonder which style is best, and which one I would get if I purchase from tesla.com, or buy someone's unneeded LR mat.

Thanks

Can someone please tell me or post a photo of what the driver's side OEM Tesla carpet floor mat from a 2023 M3 LR looks like? Does it have a cutout or does it have the thin flap? Is the thin flap supposed to cover the carpet where a dead pedal would normally be?

I just purchased a 2023 M3 RWD with no mats, and wonder which style is best, and which one I would get if I purchase from tesla.com, or buy someone's unneeded LR mat.

Thanks
The shop shows it. The 10/2/2019 or older version has no flap on the dead pedal. The newer version does.
https://shop.tesla.com/product/model-3-carpet-interior-mats
Tesla before that time had a dead pedal cover, it was removed, then returned in 2022, but not sure if it stayed.
Tesla brings back plastic dead pedal in recent Model 3 builds

The shop shows it. The 10/2/2019 or older version has no flap on the dead pedal. The newer version does.
https://shop.tesla.com/product/model-3-carpet-interior-mats
Tesla before that time had a dead pedal cover, it was removed, then returned in 2022, but not sure if it stayed.
Tesla brings back plastic dead pedal in recent Model 3 builds
Thanks. I bought some used mats presented as from a 2023 car, but it has the cutout, not the flap. I'm thinking I've been duped. Other than a few sightings of the dead pedal in Jan 2022, I don't seem like it stayed into 2023. My car certainly doesn't have it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for good rubber mats?
Also will mats for a 2022 M3 work for the 2023 M3?
Hello, the 2022 M3 will work for the 2023 M3, seems there isn't any change. But a little different from the 2020 and 2018 versions.
Our floor mats have OEM style and excellent coverage for the interior. 20% off now!