Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery on a 2020 Model 3, with the lack of a plastic dead pedal (carpet only). I had an idea of what I wanted to do about floor mats, and it worked out perfectly.

I wanted carpet floor mats since it never rains in So Cal, or at least I won't drive this in the rain since I have another car fro those days. I picked up these floor mats for $60 shipped, which were for a 2017-19 Model 3. I also picked up some perf pedal covers and a perf dead pedal cover as well. The dead pedal cover had an adhesive backing, designed to stick onto earlier Model 3 plastic dead pedals. I bought some industrial strength velcro from Home Depot and stuck on the adhesive loop velcro to the entire back side of the dead pedal cover. The dead pedal cover sits in the car firmly and is rock solid and won't move at all. The finish matches the pedal covers perfectly, and the floor mat fits around the dead pedal snugly with no gaps.

The rear floor mats fit perfectly in the back, so I'll take some pictures of that later when I pull the car out into the sun. But here's a quick pic of the driver side area with the dead pedal cover stuck in place on a 2020 Model 3, along with the new carpet floor mats.

Pedals-Floor-Mat.jpg

Reactions: BluestarE3