Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

hbadger

Mar 17, 2020
OC
I became impatient waiting for the Abstract Ocean (3D Max variant) to be restocked, so i ordered Basenor mats which is another variant off amazon. Man the fit was horrible, precision fit my arse. So, i took a chance to bought Maxats off amazon for my 2020 M3. The driver side fit well, passenger side has slight creases, and the rear has rail gaps which i assume mirrors 3D Max 2019 mats? + For $60 you get mats AND screen protector. - Fit slightly off, and also has hideous logo.

Gasaraki

Oct 21, 2019
Syracuse, NY
Has anyone tried these from Abstract Ocean?

All Weather Floormats for Model 3

The only issue with the 3D and these mats is the back mats. WHY are the lips not at the edges of the floor mats? Why leave the whole middle unlipped and why is the lip an inch away from the seat rails? So annoying.

I like big meaty lips.

Are the Tesla All Weather floor mats any good? Getting a new Model 3 on Thursday, so though would just get those. Thanks!

The Tesla all weather mats are excellent. Only reason not to buy them is to save a few bucks, or just to be different. If you want a precise OEM fit, style, and appearance, I highly recommend them. I have the Frunk, Trunk, and both the All Weather Liners. I think they are made by WeatherTech for Tesla, regardless, they are great.

j

Hello,
I just received my basic standard range model 3 the other day and I am absolutely in love! I just wish I can afford the FSD :( The only problem with my car is that it did not come with any floor-mats. I originally bought the 3D MAXPIDER, however, I had to return it because I found better priced mats on amazon and I could not stand that bulky logo! So I just recently received a set of mats from Tesla Shield on amazon and decided to purchase because of the price point, lack of bulky logo, and good reviews. I have been using them for the last week or so and I am quite impressed. The packaging was very unique and they fit very snug around the edges. Im just wondering if anyone has used these mats from this brand and if so how well did it work for you?

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZRZJZJT/

Attachments

• IMG_2896.PNG
    IMG_2896.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2897.jpg
    IMG_2897.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering how the OEM Tesla rubber mats $145 (Model 3 All Weather Interior Mats) compare to the Maxpider $205 (MAXpider All-Weather Custom Fit Front and Rear Seats, Frunk and Trunk Floor Liners for Model 3. . . Rear Trunk Liner is IN STOCK NOW. – ForMyTesla.com) mats? I think I like the look of the Tesla mats, more minimalistic. Do they stay in place well? There don't appear to be hooks on the floor to hold mats in place.

I purchased the Tesla mats. They stay in place and go up the sides, so nothing sneaks underneath the mats.

I fitted these ones from Diamond Car Mats, very nice and full coverage.
Weather is not always wet in UK so they don't get ruined, and wipe clean really easily.

Attachments

• 20200613_133901267_iOS.jpg
    20200613_133901267_iOS.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 20200613_133919089_iOS.jpg
    20200613_133919089_iOS.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 20200613_133936114_iOS.jpg
    20200613_133936114_iOS.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 175
Didn't see the following already recommended - I followed all the videos and youtuber recommendations for 3d max spider floor mats but felt the cost was a little high - settled on TOPlight Floor mats (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VHNC7YN/) for $110 and couldn't be happier - still say it was my best addition to my car.

Perfect fit and incredible price and look great with my "Matrix Black" Dashboard and center console - so easy to clean - just take the mats out and shoot them with a hose - don't have issue with mud getting stuck inbetween pattern

Last edited by a moderator:

Pdadoc

Jul 31, 2020
Boston
Is yours a 2020 Model 3 LR AWD? That's the specific model where it specifically states they don't fit... I did see from one other post (I think on Amazon) that the reviewer bought them for this model, and they DID fit fine.... But I'm assuming there must be some reason the company is specifically calling this out for that model being an issue!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC