Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am curious if anyone else received an email from TeslaShields about their mats being delayed? I pre-ordered in early April with expectations of seeing the floor mats by the end of the April, and just heard from them that there is a 6 week delay so don't expect them till mid-June...

Am curious if anyone else received an email from TeslaShields about their mats being delayed? I pre-ordered in early April with expectations of seeing the floor mats by the end of the April, and just heard from them that there is a 6 week delay so don't expect them till mid-June...
we have received an unprecedented amount of orders the last couple of weeks and our factory told us last minute yesterday that they had to extend production to May 8th in order to fulfill all of our customers orders. Please note that June 18th is a very conservative estimate and we expect to see deliveries before then. We are working extremely hard around the clock to give you the most accurate information. We are working with each and everyone of our customers to make sure they are happy. Our customers is our #1 priority and we do everything in our power to put them first. After sending out this PSA to all of our customers I got flooded with hundreds of emails and texts and answered each and everyone of them immediately as I am available 24/7.

Reactions: Ron_M3
Same. Ordered on April 1st and was hoping that end of April was the latest I’ll get them (I live in the UK so I know mine will take a bit longer).

Not sure if my new M3 2021 can cope another month and a half without no floor mats…

Reactions: Ron_M3
we have received an unprecedented amount of orders the last couple of weeks and our factory told us last minute yesterday that they had to extend production to May 8th in order to fulfill all of our customers orders. Please note that June 18th is a very conservative estimate and we expect to see deliveries before then. We are working extremely hard around the clock to give you the most accurate information. We are working with each and everyone of our customers to make sure they are happy. Our customers is our #1 priority and we do everything in our power to put them first. After sending out this PSA to all of our customers I got flooded with hundreds of emails and texts and answered each and everyone of them immediately as I am available 24/7.
Thanks for the update. While I wish it wasn't delayed, I understand how this might happen and appreciate the fact that you are communicating the situation rather than me having to email you in a couple weeks asking why don't I have my mats. Good luck with fulfilling your orders.

Just for clarification regarding the ordering on the Tesla Shields website, are the 2020-2021 M3 floor mats listed on the website the updated version that specifically fits the 2021 M3?
Thank you valued people for your patience. We have just finished production and shipment will commence next week! You should expect to recieve your mats end of this month/ early June! I will be updating everyone along this journey!🛳🛳🛳

Attachments

• E05F317D-AD15-4E20-BEE0-473927E8CE3F.jpeg
    E05F317D-AD15-4E20-BEE0-473927E8CE3F.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 781A34D2-DD4E-405B-8487-5997480DA3EA.jpeg
    781A34D2-DD4E-405B-8487-5997480DA3EA.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 75
Thank you valued people for your patience. We have just finished production and shipment will commence next week! You should expect to recieve your mats end of this month/ early June! I will be updating everyone along this journey!🛳🛳🛳
Great news! The wife keeps asking me why I didn't just buy the mats from Tesla with the car. When I got the first email about a delay she joked that maybe they were stuck in a crate on the Evergiven :). All my previous cars just had the basic carpeted mats, so a couple of months with that in my M3 is no big deal, other than her teasing, of course.

Ordered my Model 3, mid-April, but won't take possession until next month (or so it appears). If you're still up in the air over accessories you might want to consider the following... I just ordered mine today, and purchased...:

1) New Floor mats, Tesla, OEM, $190 (Canadian), Ebay.
2) Trunk mat, Tesloid, $135.59, Amazon.ca.
3) Screen protector, $24.99, Amazon.ca
4) Console tray, $20.99, Amazon.ca
[Frunk mat and cup holders...forthcoming... Recommendations?]