Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always look for floor mats that cover the dead pedal as well, otherwise for me, slop (snow, slush, etc..) just runs down the dead pedal, underneath the mats and onto the carpet. Based upon the positive reviews here I ordered the 3D Maxpider mats and am very happy with them. You can find a deal on Maxpider mats on eBay, where I purchased the trunk mat for around $80.
These thing?:
3D Maxpider Tesla Model 3 1st 2nd Row Kagu Black All Weather Floor Mats Liners | eBay

The ones from Tesla are $145, not bad price, but the rear mats are separate and don't seen to cover as much as competitors.
Tesla | Model 3

This company sells a number of all-weather mats which seem to have more coverage, at varying prices:
Model 3 Floor Mats

Also saw these, dirt cheap and have nice coverage:
https://www.amazon.com/BougeRV-Accessories-Waterproof-Perfectly-Odourless/dp/B07Q5WH8CZ

Any suggestions? Any other mats you would recommend?

Hi

You can try our new all weather floor mats for Model 3. They have been very well received by the market and everyone who has bought them loves them for the quality and value. Most importantly, you are getting the right amount of protection for what is expected from a set of all weather mats.

Now they are on special for $79.99 on amazon. You can check out the forum responses.

Vendor - Road Comforts All Weather Custom Fit Mats - $79.99 for Model 3

link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G4

Thanks!

I got the 3D MAXpider mats on Amazon for front, back, trunk, and frunk and could not be happier! They look great too. Would go well with carbon fiber interior pieces also but not sure I am going that route but something to consider. The backing on them is a nice idea vs. the traditional "spikes" others seem to have. They cover the dead pedal which is nice too in front. They don't ship all scrunched up and come in a big box so as good as can get here too. I have Weathertech in my truck and although those are some of the best you can get for long term use they are a little too "firm" material for me and almost made me think I should have just bought a work truck with the old vinly flooring in it, plus they were a little slippery so wanted to try something different for the M3. The 3D mats seem to have it all with no cons. Ok, I could do without the logo they put on them but you never really notice it after installed. They seem to be wearing well so far although not much time with them but they seem extremely promising.

Reactions: Mysta
Are these floor mats legit? They LOOK great... and let’s not just assume they’re not good because they’re from China, please. Decent price too.

For Tesla-3-S-X 2012-2019 all models luxury custom waterproof Car floor mats | eBay
Just saw these and considering. One concern would be the foam backing, bonding agents and the type of PU they use (polyurethane, polyether, polyester) and the release of toxins in the car over time. But you only live once right?

Nice find!

Capture d’écran, le 2019-08-10 à 15.24.16.png

Price shown on the screenshot are Canadian. 3DMaxSpider are ~200$CAD (or 169$CAD if you can find them at costco.ca) and look like they provide a bit more coverage.

Reactions: Joey_82