Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@tshields

The floor mats look gorgeous, and I placed an order for a set earlier today. My wife decided she also wants a set. We're in Canada so shipping was high ($45), so I was hoping to combine our orders to save on shipping costs. The problem is I can't see how to cancel my order, but also, I had a 10% off coupon that I would lose. Could you help me out?
Hi Whiskeyjack,
Unfortunately, we are unable to combine the two orders. Even if we were able to combine the orders you would not save anything on the shipping due to the weight and size.

I would, but without my original 10% discount it's not particularly worth it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting any of this on you, it's just because my wife bought her Tesla after I ordered, so in hindsight I would have ordered for both of us.
hey don't worry about it I can add it from my end when you make your purchase. It goes back on the same card you purchased with

I apologize the amount of time it has taken for you to receive your order. We are expecting our shipment to arrive to our warehouse by the end of this week and we will be able to send out your order to you by the end of next week. I will keep you posted on the progress of your order.

Reactions: Fox137
Hey All- I just wanted to leave a very positive review for the Tesla Shields floor, trunk and frunk mats I ordered this summer. Due to supply chain issues that everyone should be well aware of, I waited a long time, but tshields (Jason the cofounder) kept me personally updated with the challenges, even called me voice to apologize and explain the details. I had faith and when the mats showed up, they are absolutely beautiful. Perfect fit, great look, so easy to clean (just pull them out and tap them upside down, or hose em off and dry in the sun).
I could not be happier.
A+, 5 star, do not hesitate to buy!
2021 Model 3 LR

Reactions: tshields
Contrast to the review above, don't order from Tesla Shields if you ever want to cancel your order, since they refuse.

Ordered June 28 (Preorder)
Reached out on October 12 to cancel order -- Said it was "too late to cancel as we are getting ready to ship" and got a new order number?
Reached out again on November 2 to cancel AGAIN -- Said they just got their inventory yesterday and majority getting it next week, which would have been today -- Still no shipping information or movement.

Love the tesmanian mats. Plenty of coverage, relatively low pice and simple sleek look.

Would order again, only bummer was that I was frustrated that the website did not remind me when they were in stock after waiting three months.
Here is a comparison of tesmanian/Tesla mats vs ours:

Attachments

• 35F00C7B-79F0-4C9A-A07F-4CE9BC0EE8D9.jpeg
    35F00C7B-79F0-4C9A-A07F-4CE9BC0EE8D9.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: Jejunjm
I had WeatherTech in my two Volts (Gen 1&2) and the fitment was perfect. Added bonus was that WeatherTech sent me a new set for my Gen 2 when the heel/accelerator part started to wear out after 3 yrs. Question is would Tesla stand behind their product the same way? Either way, the prices are similar with (can you believe it) Tesla being cheaper by $12.

What are your thoughts?
Not sure about the standing behind the product part, but the Tesla mats are manufactured by WeatherTech. They even say WeatherTech on the bottom.