Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with the ToughPRO Floor Mats Set. They are very heavy duty (about 25 pounds total) and fit very precisely, especially in the rear. They are cleated on the bottom and held up well with no creep during this past weekends road trip and river activities with friends.

Here's some photo's of them after getting some use if anyone is curious. I personally like the honeycomb design because it traps debris/water well.

IMG_20190820_190114.jpg

IMG_20190820_190121.jpg

IMG_20190820_190140.jpg

IMG_20190820_190211.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: cdrikari
Thanks to all who posted reviews and photos of the Tesla mats. Installed them last night and they are what I was looking for.

They really do flow nicely with the design of the car. Most rubber mats are pretty *ugly.

No disrespect to anyone with the maxspider (or whatever) mats, because I could understand how you might want a better design vs aesthetics...

But I would still argue that maybe just because the way Tesla mats look, doesn't mean they don't perform well *shrug.

Reactions: Rex Kramer
Hi,

Planning ahead, I am looking for winter floor mats for my Tesla 3.
I have used Weathertech on my other cars. Seem always good quality. Only downside, the plastic is a bit hard. Sometimes I prefer the rubber feel. But I think the trade-off will be coverage

Hi,

Planning ahead, I am looking for winter floor mats for my Tesla 3.
I have used Weathertech on my other cars. Seem always good quality. Only downside, the plastic is a bit hard. Sometimes I prefer the rubber feel. But I think the trade-off will be coverage
On a side not . I hiked MP before.. best thing I've ever done.. lol I have the 3dmaxpider and it's super good so far but no winter's here in California

BEAE933B-E64E-4895-9A02-33F1F010F6C2.jpeg
I know there’s a couple of floormats that are popular, and EV Tuning brought out a new option not too long ago. Well they put them on sale (100.00 USD) so I decided to jump on them.

First impressions. Boxed appropriately, these have no chinesium smell (you know that smell). The rear mat was folded in half. But was not creased at all and laid out flat in the car without a battle.

Fit great around seat rails in the rear. and in the floor pan up front.

they don’t move once put down and appear to have enough of a ledge around them that there’s no worries with wet feet or dirty feet.

for 100.00 I say they are a bargain! Still a solid buy at 150-190 IMO.

anyone else ever notice how hard it is to post pics of your floors when you have white seats?

Reactions: Jimmy 1
Moderator note added on 13 Nov, 2019: due to unethical business practices and violations of TMC rules, links to Taptes will be removed (exception is the post that started this thread). Posts discussing the mats are of course welcome. New threads about Taptes mats, with links, will be merged into this thread and the links removed. Thank you for your cooperation.
———————————————————————————————————————

Looks like a good Rep and better price point from Taptes. Anyone try them out?

TapTes 3D All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 $129.99

Last edited by a moderator: