Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any updates on how these mats are working out for you?

They make your shoes squeak on them in the rain (it's adorable according to my wife) and the passenger mat has been slowly creeping away from the kicky passenger over the course of a month and has to be fully lifted and re-positioned to set it back in place. They come folded and squished in the box and take some time to relax back into shape and the passenger mat was not a snug fit. The official Tesla product feels kind of like a "Good enough" thing really. It's Good Enough. Not excellent or wow-inducing, but nothing other than nit-pick nagging to complain about.

If money isn't an issue, the all weather Tesla ones are great.

I got the v2 Tesla $199 and they are amazing. Got the frunk and truck too. Everything fit perfectly.

How long from order in the Tesla online shop to delivery at your front door?

I had hoped WeatherTech would have some Model 3 floor liners available for this winter but I'm getting the feeling Chicago will get its first snow before they email me that the product is ready.

How long from order in the Tesla online shop to delivery at your front door?

I had hoped WeatherTech would have some Model 3 floor liners available for this winter but I'm getting the feeling Chicago will get its first snow before they email me that the product is ready.

I live in SoCal.
I order Sep 30 and they arrived Oct 2.

You should receive them anywhere from 3-7 days if you order from Tesla online. Also, you can call your local delivery center to see if they have any in stock. Assuming if you live close to one.

You won't regret the v2 version, they have lips to really hope in all the gunk you'll track in. No rubber smell as well. Someone said they're probably made by WeatherTech.

I live in SoCal.
I order Sep 30 and they arrived Oct 2.

You should receive them anywhere from 3-7 days if you order from Tesla online. Also, you can call your local delivery center to see if they have any in stock. Assuming if you live close to one.

You won't regret the v2 version, they have lips to really hope in all the gunk you'll track in. No rubber smell as well. Someone said they're probably made by WeatherTech.

I'm 2½ miles from my delivery center / service center, so I'll pop over tomorrow. They are currently sold out online.

My contact at WeatherTech denies that they are making the Tesla OEM set.

Yes, definitely post your comments. The ad says it's 100% rubber. If it's anything like the rubber mats we can get from auto stores, after a while they eventually tear from your heel resting in one area.The material is unlike the hard durable material the $200 mats are made of. But, if the rubber compound is different then it may be a great alternative. Can't wait.