Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exact setup I am going for. Have pedal and mats, waiting on car! You use Velcro on the dead pedal?

Tim
Yup! The same velcro someone in the comments section recommended (I think i know which deadpedal you got if its the one off of amazon). It works really well, havent had any movement laterally. There's a bit of flex if you really push on it, but that seems normal

Reactions: TBrownTX
When looking for mat options I keep seeing “TeslaSheilds” pop up.

who has given these a run?

I know the Maxpiders are a top pick, but I’m win the crew who doesn’t want the big 3D logo (speaking of... anyone have a fix for this?)

The taptes are another that pop up, but the controversy isn’t ideal. I’ve been down the road of a company holding me hostage for a review (before even getting their product) and I’m not a fan.

anyone have teslasheilds? How do they compare? Tesla Shields | Tesla Model 3 Floormats

I would hate to sound bias as we are in the floor mat industry ourselves, but there are numerous differences between the fit in the 2020 model and the 21 model. We have custom molded our 2017-2020 and our 2021 mat to make sure we cover the dead pedal and to create a seal that eliminates any dirt and or grime, leaving you floors underneath pristine and also reduces road noise.

When looking for mat options I keep seeing “TeslaSheilds” pop up.

who has given these a run?

I know the Maxpiders are a top pick, but I’m win the crew who doesn’t want the big 3D logo (speaking of... anyone have a fix for this?)

The taptes are another that pop up, but the controversy isn’t ideal. I’ve been down the road of a company holding me hostage for a review (before even getting their product) and I’m not a fan.

anyone have teslasheilds? How do they compare? Tesla Shields | Tesla Model 3 Floormats
We have custom molded our mats to ensure an unparaled fit. One way that we compare to the maxpiders is that we have 25% more coverage. We also have a lifetime warrenty, us owned and operated, and 24/7 customer support answered by one of the founders

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Exact setup I am going for. Have pedal and mats, waiting on car! You use Velcro on the dead pedal?

Tim

For anyone interested, this is the setup we were referring to with the dead pedal and Tesla mats.

Tim

IMG_2093.jpeg

I pickup our Model 3 SR+ on Saturday. We had pretty much decided on the Maxpider 3D front and 2nd row set. They seem to be out of stock at the moment. We're now thinking we'll get the Tesla all weather mats. Two questions:

1) thoughts on the Tesla all weather mats? I think they're made by WeatherTech?
2) will they have the mats for sale when I take delivery Saturday at the Owings Mills, MD facility?

Reactions: tshields
they do not fully cover the dead pedal so stuff rolls behind the mat there. The are also not as high on the sides as the MaxPiders.
other option is the TeslaShileds, similar to the MaxPiders but without the huge ugly logo and I think its better coverage. not sure if they have it in stock or not.

Reactions: tshields