Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just placed an order from Tesla Shields for both a 2021 Model Y and 3. I like that the owners are involved in the community forums and have provided updates and been transparent. It is important and nice that they are readily available to answer questions and keep customers informed. Looking forward to being a new Tesla owner and to checking these mats out in person.

Placed an order with the Tesla Store for their "all-weather floor liners" two weeks ago. The store sent me a FedEx tracking number, but FedEx just says it's "pending ".

Received another part of the same order, with separate FedEx tracking, yesterday.

Anybody else having problems with getting these?

Reactions: tshields
Thank you for bringing this up! All orders are expected to arrive at the port of Los Angeles tomorrow at 11 am! From there orders will be sent to our processing center in SLC where orders will be individually packaged and sent for delivery. I do not have any information as to how long it will take for orders to clear customs. Hopefully I will be getting some more information by Tuesday as I am planning on making an update thread on TMC by then. Please stay tuned and rest assured that the longest part of the process has passed and you will be getting your order soon!
@tshields any update on when I should receive the order I placed on May 4?

Placed an order with the Tesla Store for their "all-weather floor liners" two weeks ago. The store sent me a FedEx tracking number, but FedEx just says it's "pending ".

Received another part of the same order, with separate FedEx tracking, yesterday.

Anybody else having problems with getting these?
@tshields any update on when I should receive the order I placed on May 4?
Has anyone actual used these Tesla Shields yet? Seems like they have been a long time coming, hope they are actually good.
Do this actually fit the 2021 M3?

All orders have arrived at our port in Los Angeles on Saturday morning. Right now they are in the process of being off loaded and checked out by customs. From there, orders will be sent to our processing facility where orders will be individually boxed up and sent for delivery. We are expecting orders to reach our processing center within the next two weeks. We are almost there!

Until next time,
Jason
Co-founder

Last edited:
Lasfit custom.

my mom bought me these for my bday, for the brand new model Y-They fit and look great. ID prefer the logo be more subtle, but Im happy nonetheless.

They look very interesting! Only issues I see with those is that there is not any mention whether they fit the original or revised seat mounts. From what I see is that they fit both which means it is more of a generic fit. Another issue is that they are made of one type of material and is missing a foam layer in the middle which adds more comfort and dampens road noise. Other than that it looks like a decent product.

Good news! All orders and our inventory has arrived at our port in LA Saturday morning! From there orders will be transferred to our processing facility where orders will be individually boxed up and sent for delivery! We are almost there. We are expecting to commence our delivery phase in the next 1-2 weeks. Thank you for your patience and support.

**please stay tuned for our next thread update which should be sent out by Tomorrow/ Wednesday night**

Until next time,
Jason
Co-founder
Are these tshields the same product as sold on the official Tesla Canada Store?
If so, that's great and looking forward to getting them.

Placed an order with the Tesla Store for their "all-weather floor liners" two weeks ago. The store sent me a FedEx tracking number, but FedEx just says it's "pending ". Received another part of the same order, with separate FedEx tracking, yesterday. Anybody else having problems with getting these?

The few things I've ordered from the Tesla store have taken much longer to arrive than expected. Be patient.

I take delivery of a 3 this Sat. I didn't buy the Tesla mats thinking I would buy aftermarket after some careful and thorough research. That started out just fine but after too many to count "best" comparisons, links to Amazon that didn't link to what the link said, or linked to 2017-2018-2019 stuff, Google Shopping links that had my (at the time) 3D Maxpider search term but linked to a product that was cagily similar, well ... I began to glaze over.

So I logged onto this forum to see what members were saying and found this thread. The concept of staggered/tiered pricing seemed interesting and the product was impressively complete. I read a post where the member mentioned how he liked it that the Tesla Shield owner(s) were active on the forum.

"Nuf said; I just ordered the (just landed apparently) Front and Rear Row mats and ...PREORDERED the trunk mat.

I take delivery of a 3 this Sat. I didn't buy the Tesla mats thinking I would buy aftermarket after some careful and thorough research. That started out just fine but after too many to count "best" comparisons, links to Amazon that didn't link to what the link said, or linked to 2017-2018-2019 stuff, Google Shopping links that had my (at the time) 3D Maxpider search term but linked to a product that was cagily similar, well ... I began to glaze over.

So I logged onto this forum to see what members were saying and found this thread. The concept of staggered/tiered pricing seemed interesting and the product was impressively complete. I read a post where the member mentioned how he liked it that the Tesla Shield owner(s) were active on the forum.

"Nuf said; I just ordered the (just landed apparently) Front and Rear Row mats and ...PREORDERED the trunk mat.
I appreciate your kind words. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesistate to reach me here or on my direct line listed on our website. I answer all inquires immediately as I am available 24/7. FYI The quickest method to reach me is via phone call. Thank you for your support and welcome to the TeslaShields family! :)

Reactions: Pepar