Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My rationale was that I need the basic floor mat protection for my spanking new Tesla *now* and could wait the ~5 weeks for trunk/frunk. Got the 169.99 mats and preordered the others.

Pre-ordering gives present day cash flow as well as possibly pre-sells the entire shipment. To me that demand would tell me to do another run. ;)

Reactions: tshields
I have been looking for a set of Non-all weather carpet set for as soon as I knew my delivery date was approaching. Spent a lot of time browsing and finally found this site www.ggbailey.com that carries exactly was I was looking for.
I received my set today and am really pleased with the feel and look. Very good price too. Ordered a black/anthracite front and back set and with the fathers day special they have, shipping included I paid $102.40 total. They even included a clip retainer set that prevents the driver's mat to slip. Super deal! I strongly recommend checking out this store.

I'm not @tshields but when they last posted on the 14th of June they said the orders would arrive at the processing center for packaging and shipment "within the next two weeks". That could mean they haven't even arrived to be boxed up yet. I'm not expecting to see mine until sometime in July.

Having said that, they also said calling the phone number on their website was the quickest way to ask a question or get an update.

My inquiry about my recently ordered (2-3 days ago) mats was that the ship arrived two Saturdays ago and was being off-loaded with all goods needing to clear customs and then be moved to the various consignees. In the case of the T-Shields mats, they needed to arrive at their facility, be unpacked, checked and allocated/packed for their domestic travel. As someone who occasionally ships internationally, I can tell you that these after-docking activities can take several weeks.

I have seen that basically provided here by @tshields, too.

I knew the program before I ordered and am fine with it all. Besides, I exhausted all of my when-the-eff-will-I-receive-it??? anxiety on my 2.5 day old M3. :)

Reactions: id436eg9045
I ordered mine in April, would love them sooner but my only real deadline is when they start salting the roads in winter, so I’m not too pressed. There was one big delay announced in May, but since then it seems like things have been on track.

I'm not @tshields but when they last posted on the 14th of June they said the orders would arrive at the processing center for packaging and shipment "within the next two weeks". That could mean they haven't even arrived to be boxed up yet. I'm not expecting to see mine until sometime in July.

Having said that, they also said calling the phone number on their website was the quickest way to ask a question or get an update.
I quickly responded saying we cannot offer a specific timing due to the complications of dealing with a busy port and customs. My partner likes to over promise and under deliver without asking for my approval on here. I made sure to respond once I was aware of his post and make my statement regarding the uncertainty of the port/customs leg of our shipment arrival and that it could theoretically be a matter of days to a matter of weeks entirely up to chance. I ask our shipping service to update me every couple days on where things are, and so far I haven't heard much but an ETA within the next week but I am not going to stand by their statement because it's just an estimate.
Looking for an update, too. Seemed like it would be any day now to ship out.
Currently awaiting information from our shipping company regarding successful processing through customs. Once I get that, I will update everybody and pop a bottle of e-bubbly.
My inquiry about my recently ordered (2-3 days ago) mats was that the ship arrived two Saturdays ago and was being off-loaded with all goods needing to clear customs and then be moved to the various consignees. In the case of the T-Shields mats, they needed to arrive at their facility, be unpacked, checked and allocated/packed for their domestic travel. As someone who occasionally ships internationally, I can tell you that these after-docking activities can take several weeks.

I have seen that basically provided here by @tshields, too.

I knew the program before I ordered and am fine with it all. Besides, I exhausted all of my when-the-eff-will-I-receive-it??? anxiety on my 2.5 day old M3. :)
Exactly. This is our first major shipment since before coronavirus and I can't imagine how much of a garbage fire those offices must be right now. Once I get an confirmation that our product is released and in the hands of our shipping agent, I can start estimating a delivery window. Theoretically, it will be pretty straight forward once these things are loaded on the truck to Salt Lake. Our 3pl has given us a run-down of the time it would take once that truck arrives at their facility. I can't even order the truck until I have an idea of when I can schedule a pick up at the shipper's warehouse in LA. For now, we are in standby mode.
I ordered mine in April, would love them sooner but my only real deadline is when they start salting the roads in winter, so I’m not too pressed. There was one big delay announced in May, but since then it seems like things have been on track.
We're almost there, this is the final leg of the odyssey until our next order. (Since we already sold out of the model Y revised mats! Cheers to you all for the support!).

Last edited: