Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a shipping notice for my floor mats from TShields. I just hope they actually get put on a UPS truck. Also, it shows a manual charge of $169 when I paid 109 at the beginning, but I checked my bank account and saw no such increased charge. I'm assuming it is for their own bookkeeping.
You are correct! Our skus have changed substantially and we had to cancel each order and re plug them in (without charging anyone) so they get updated with the correct information so we can fulfill each order.

Yeah that shouldn't have happened. I had made it a point to make a discount system where the price gradually rises to retail through declining timed discounts. Not sure what progress has been made, if any on that. Maybe it can't be done and we should just turn off retail orders until the week of arrival or something, I haven't had input from the people doing the site.

Send me an email and I'll get your order adjusted to accurately reflect your wait time.

I'm going to say you should have paid around $120 for your wait since that would have been around the time the production finished.

There is definitely a lot to be desired with the website experience and order/pricing system.

Now that the mats are in the country and logistical issues aren't eating all my attention, I can shift some of my focus on getting the website systems and customer experience to a satisfactory level. I thought this was being handled better but it apparently also needs my direct intervention.

I'm going to dig through it over the weekend and see what needs to be done. As always, feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have issues you want to bring to my immediate attention.
I was looking back at all the previous posts to see if anyone has received their floor mats and read your reply. (I posted it below.)
I placed my order on May 4, 2021 and I still have not received a shipping notification nor an update on the status of my shipment.

Would you look into my order and see if my price should be adjusted since I pre-ordered and still have not received my floor mats and trunk and trunk mats for my Model 3? (I've been waiting 3 months)

When will my order ship?
Will the floor mats and trunk and frunk mats come as one shipment?
Or, as two separate orders?
Your prompt reply is appreciated.
Thank you!

"Yeah that shouldn't have happened. I had made it a point to make a discount system where the price gradually rises to retail through declining timed discounts. Not sure what progress has been made, if any on that. Maybe it can't be done and we should just turn off retail orders until the week of arrival or something, I haven't had input from the people doing the site.

Send me an email and I'll get your order adjusted to accurately reflect your wait time.

I'm going to say you should have paid around $120 for your wait since that would have been around the time the production finished.

There is definitely a lot to be desired with the website experience and order/pricing system.

Now that the mats are in the country and logistical issues aren't eating all my attention, I can shift some of my focus on getting the website systems and customer experience to a satisfactory level. I thought this was being handled better but it apparently also needs my direct intervention.

I'm going to dig through it over the weekend and see what needs to be done. As always, feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have issues you want to bring to my immediate attention."

Are the tshields mats really worth the hassle? Or are there comparable options that can be delivered on time without all the inaccurate information?

I ordered an "in stock" product at the beginning of June, checked status at the beginning of July, and have yet to see this company uphold a single commitment.

Are the tshields mats really worth the hassle? Or are there comparable options that can be delivered on time without all the inaccurate information?

I ordered an "in stock" product at the beginning of June, checked status at the beginning of July, and have yet to see this company uphold a single commitment.
What is your order number? I’ll fulfill your order right now. And yes we are “upholding” our commitment to fulfill and send out orders this week!

Apparently you didn’t read the product discription that stated your product will ship in July 🙄

Reactions: Placeman
Hey, glad to see another option. I had the 3d maxpider floor mats. How do these compare as far as material? Is the rear rubber like taptes or scratchy like the 3d ones?

I'm seeing that the issue with the 3d maxpider is the passenger side no longer fits exactly for the 2021 models. Seems like the footwell is slightly narrower causing a crease. Are the '20-'21 mats you're selling modified for 2021?

Hey, glad to see another option. I had the 3d maxpider floor mats. How do these compare as far as material? Is the rear rubber like taptes or scratchy like the 3d ones?

I'm seeing that the issue with the 3d maxpider is the passenger side no longer fits exactly for the 2021 models. Seems like the footwell is slightly narrower causing a crease. Are the '20-'21 mats you're selling modified for 2021?
they may from a distance but they’re not! Lifetime warranty, logo less design, and over 25% more coverage. Check out this article we wrote for Tesla Motors Club

Our 2020-2021 model 3 mats will fit your 2021 perfectly!

I have attached a link to both our floor mats and our trunk and frunk mats specifically for your Tesla model. Please note that if you decide to get trunk and frunk mats as well, there will be an automatic discount applied to your order.

• Love
Reactions: oreobbq