Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order number was 2112 for the frunk mat. Is there some marking, part # or whatever on the mat itself that would tell you which one I have that I could report back? As I indicated in my post above though, no great rush on it.
We have around 15 customers that have been sent the 2017-2020 floor mats. We have logged your info and have ordered them to be sent to us. We are expecting to receive them within a couple of weeks. You are more than welcome to keep the incorrect frunks permanently.

We have around 15 customers that have been sent the 2017-2020 floor mats. We have logged your info and have ordered them to be sent to us. We are expecting to receive them within a couple of weeks. You are more than welcome to keep the incorrect frunks permanently.
Hello! I received the mats as well but am still awaiting my M3....should be in the next couple of days. Hopefully my frunk mat fits and its a moot point but in case it doesnt fit, would you be able to order more to replace the incorrect frunk mats?

Hello! I received the mats as well but am still awaiting my M3....should be in the next couple of days. Hopefully my frunk mat fits and its a moot point but in case it doesnt fit, would you be able to order more to replace the incorrect frunk mats?
Absolutely! We ordered around 50 frunks which is around 3.5X more than the amount of customers we have documented currently.

Reactions: Eddie509
Got a call from Jason explaining what had happened. Great service! In the meantime the current mat is plenty adequate.

So i ordered my Frunk/Trunk mats the same time as my floor mats (which I already received) do we have an idea on when those frunk/trunks will be going out?
Please send me your order number. If you have ordered a 2021 model trunk and frunk we will ship out to you in a couple of weeks. We are experiencing a minor shortage and got a small amount express shipped to us.

Add me to that list please. Order #2443. I was sent the older frunk mat. I emailed support about this, but no reply yet. I understand you guys are really busy.

So I pre ordered the TeslaShields floor mats (UK version) back in March and been patiently waiting.

Finally get tracking number a few weeks ago. Fast forward to last week it gets stuck at the FedEx facility. Today without no reason it’s getting sent back to the sender…

I think I waited too long and may have to get a refund.

So I pre ordered the TeslaShields floor mats (UK version) back in March and been patiently waiting.

Finally get tracking number a few weeks ago. Fast forward to last week it gets stuck at the FedEx facility. Today without no reason it’s getting sent back to the sender…

I think I waited too long and may have to get a refund.
Hi,
I just checked your order and looks like it got delivered to you at 3:54 pm

Hi,
I just checked your order and looks like it got delivered to you at 3:54 pm
If you look at the FedEx history for today, there’s a new tracking number. Someone I have no idea is (at FedEx probably) signed for it and now it’s getting rerouted back to Stansted airport then sent back to you.

B0F5D32D-FD2F-449E-BD9E-67CD72DA90EE.jpeg

Hi everyone, this might be a silly question but I'll ask. I ordered my 3SR+ a week ago - I know I need the mats for the interior. However, what are the Pros/Cons to having Mats for the Frunk/Trunk? Not sure what they might bring to the table other than the cost. Thanks!
I see no need for a frunk mat. Trunk however depends on where you are and what types of things you like do that you will be driving to. My interior would be destroyed living in Minnesota with two kids but the Trunk has been fine so far. Mostly because I used my wifes car for hauling baseball equipment, muddy soccer cleats, etc. So, the pro for trunk for me is that I can use the trunk for the things I need to use it for and not worry as much about all the clay, sand, salt, mud, dirt and other crap that will surely find its way inside the car. Luckily, you can find the trunk mats by themselves on Amazon pretty easily and pretty inexpensively. I got this one for $65 and it seems like it will be fine.

Reactions: Wildcat84
In case anyone wants to see some comparisons. Here are the driver side farasla and tshields. They look and feel nearly identical. The passenger side tshields do fit better but driver side and rear are about the same. Can upload the others if anyone wants to compare.
20210812_173717.jpg
20210812_173726.jpg

Reactions: Wildcat84
Hi everyone! We have added the model 3 floor mats and their respective frunk and trunk mats back on our website. Although they are on back order, we are offering a special. For this month only, if you buy on our website, you get 30% off your order!

Reactions: drpheta