Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! We have added the model 3 floor mats and their respective frunk and trunk mats back on our website. Although they are on back order, we are offering a special. For this month only, if you buy on our website, you get 30% off your order!

Ah man, my ORDER #2521 didn't have the trunk/frunk mats in it. Should I make another order

Woo I got my '21 Tesla Shields floor mats! Just waiting on the revised frunk/trunk mats whenever they arrive.

Overall I'm happy with these mats and the fitment is pretty spot on. Before I found out about Tesla Shields, I was going to go with 3D Maxpider since they worked well in my '20 M3. It seems the main complaint with those in a lot of recent reviews is the passenger floor mat doesn't fit quite that well on the 2021 models.

The Maxpider mats had a spiky velcro like backing which helped stick the mat to the carpet. On Tesla Shields, the mats have little nubs that don't stick to the carpet but I don't notice them sliding around. Not having the velcro like back probably makes it a little easier to dry off if you had to hose them down. Although it might be a slight advantage to have that adhesion, I remember removing the Maxpider mats were slightly more challenging and the spiky velcro poked through my skin a few times. Maybe I have baby hands lol.

The rear mat fits like a glove and the little crease in the center and any other bends from shipping will probably go away soon. Also I see some of ya'll putting whatever floor mats you get on top of the OEM carpet mats...what are you doing?? Take those out. Must be the same people who wear socks with crocs. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the trunk/frunk mats and I'll post an update when those arrive. If you're having to choose mats for your M3, these are a pretty solid option.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Finally took delivery of my M3 so I was able to test fit the Tshield mats in the front and rear (I didn't buy trunk or frunk). Everything fits perfectly. On the front passenger side, the mat wasn't fitting perfectly at first. Since I had read about this previously, I checked the carpet down by the center console. I was able to tuck/push the carpet in just slightly, which allowed the passenger mat to fit perfectly. +1 for the Tshield mats!

Hi everyone! We have added the model 3 floor mats and their respective frunk and trunk mats back on our website. Although they are on back order, we are offering a special. For this month only, if you buy on our website, you get 30% off your order.

I would hate to sound bias as we are in the floor mat industry ourselves, but there are numerous differences between the fit in the 2020 model and the 21 model. We have custom molded our 2017-2020 and our 2021 mat to make sure we cover the dead pedal and to create a seal that eliminates any dirt and or grime, leaving you floors underneath pristine and also reduces road noise.
Our trunk and frunk mats have been an instant success and our 2021 trunk and frunk sold out in record time! We are now selling them on back order and providing 30% off! Enter backorder2021 in checkout to redeem.

Overall, I am pleased with my floor mats and rear trunk mat.
I received my TShield mats and I am pleased with the fit.
The driver front mat is a perfect fit.
The passenger front mat fits well after I pushed it down on all sides.
No gaps or bulges.

The rear floor mat was folded inside the box when it was shipped.
It did have a crease but I laid it on the floor, upside down for 24 hours and then installed it in my car.
After being installed a week, I am happy to report, I do not have a visible crease.
Very happy with the rear floor mat fit.
(When shipping it appears, something heavy was placed on my box, so the box was crushed and the package tape was ripped.)

The frunk mat, however, appears to be too large, when installed, it bulges on both the left and right sides.

Jason, my Order Ref#2030, my original order date was May 4, 2021 and I received my mats on August 5, 2021.
Please add me to your list of customers who need a replacement frunk mat to fit 2021 Model 3.

IMG_9600.jpg
IMG_9599.jpg
IMG_9568.jpg
IMG_9566.jpg
IMG_9569.jpg

Overall, I am pleased with my floor mats and rear trunk mat.
I received my TShield mats and I am pleased with the fit.
The driver front mat is a perfect fit.
The passenger front mat fits well after I pushed it down on all sides.
No gaps or bulges.

The rear floor mat was folded inside the box when it was shipped.
It did have a crease but I laid it on the floor, upside down for 24 hours and then installed it in my car.
After being installed a week, I am happy to report, I do not have a visible crease.
Very happy with the rear floor mat fit.
(When shipping it appears, something heavy was placed on my box, so the box was crushed and the package tape was ripped.)

The frunk mat, however, appears to be too large, when installed, it bulges on both the left and right sides.

Jason, my Order Ref#2030, my original order date was May 4, 2021 and I received my mats on August 5, 2021.
Please add me to your list of customers who need a replacement frunk mat to fit 2021 Model 3.

View attachment 697392View attachment 697393View attachment 697394View attachment 697395View attachment 697396
Thank you for your honest review. I already added you to our list when we last spoke! We have airshipped the new frunks so I should receive them within 10 days. I will be fulfilling and sending them out my self which will be much quicker than our warehouse as they would have to catalogue them and put them into their system.

Thank you for your honest review. I already added you to our list when we last spoke! We have airshipped the new frunks so I should receive them within 10 days. I will be fulfilling and sending them out my self which will be much quicker than our warehouse as they would have to catalogue them and put them into their system.
Jason, thanks for your prompt reply. I look forward to receiving the new frunk mat. Thanks again

Jason, thanks for your prompt reply. I look forward to receiving the new frunk mat. Thanks again
Of course it was a pleasure working with you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and I will send out an email to those affected as soon as I get these frunks in stock. Thank you so much for your support and patience we really appreciate it!

Of course it was a pleasure working with you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and I will send out an email to those affected as soon as I get these frunks in stock. Thank you so much for your support and patience we really appreciate it!
Are the 2021 model 3 floor mats back in stock and ready to ship? I am a bit confused because on your site it says in stock and also says *backorder: august 2021 production.

First, I have to say that these mats are awesome! They fit perfectly!!! I swear they even made a “snap” sound like they meant to be placed there. However, as others have mentioned the frunk mat is a little too big. I even tried to push it down to see if it can settle in place but it just keeps coming back up.

@tshields If you don’t mind putting me on the list for a replacement frunk mat, I would appreciate it. Order #2301. Let me know if there is any more information you need from me on this. Thanks again for making these great mats! Exactly what I had hoped for!