Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, I have to say that these mats are awesome! They fit perfectly!!! I swear they even made a “snap” sound like they meant to be placed there. However, as others have mentioned the frunk mat is a little too big. I even tried to push it down to see if it can settle in place but it just keeps coming back up.

@tshields If you don’t mind putting me on the list for a replacement frunk mat, I would appreciate it. Order #2301. Let me know if there is any more information you need from me on this. Thanks again for making these great mats! Exactly what I had hoped for!
Just added you on the list!

Reactions: Eddie509
Hi everyone! We have added the model 3 floor mats and their respective frunk and trunk mats back on our website. Although they are on back order, we are offering a special. For this month only, if you buy on our website, you get 30% off your order!

They were listed at $222 for me. I never saw the 30% applied anywhere.

Posted this in the Tesla Shields thread but thought it would be good to have it in this thread as well.

I just got my Tesla Shields (2017-2020) delivered and finished installing them. Overall I'm happy with these floor mats and the fitment is pretty spot on. Great quality material and feels great under my feet (with or without shoes)

Before the Tesla Shields, I had the OEM Tesla All-Weather mats and found they got dirty so easily with dirt and scoff marks along with easily dirt being trapped in the grooves. Would highly recommend picking up these floor mats if you're looking for some! Cheers to @tshields!

Here are some photos of all of the floor mats installed and various angles for fitment and material.

A352325E-0B1B-4AA9-9A6B-2DC51AAB2DCB_1_201_a.jpeg
90586ACC-E73C-4B5C-9228-F9DB5DD95714_1_201_a.jpeg
96C03A55-7063-413C-83B5-2EBC124976B8.jpeg
567FD58E-3DD9-4862-82CD-3CA7CA789637_1_201_a.jpeg
59398A10-9053-4347-84DE-9C3BCFA86B14_1_201_a.jpeg
5537A3A9-A6D3-4760-A633-5D711C9BBD1A_1_201_a.jpeg
5A1AE533-F28E-4964-855E-C7FB99449468_1_201_a.jpeg
ADD1DA1D-AC0E-4ADE-8608-B16EFFAA6AAB_1_201_a.jpeg

I just installed the OEM Tesla floor mats on my 2021 M3P. Driver side and rear fit fine and look nice. Something is off with the figment on the passenger front side. The mats seem a bit too wide causing waves. Tried moving it around etc. don’t seem too fit. I know many of the aftermarket floor mats have a different spec for 2021 I thought Tesla would have also but I guess not. Unless I’m doing something wrong I’ll be returning. Has anyone else had similar experience?

Attachments

• 474EFC18-384E-49AF-96CC-2F65570BDA5B.jpeg
    474EFC18-384E-49AF-96CC-2F65570BDA5B.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 108
Got my Tesla Shields floor mats for 2021 Model 3.

Initial impressions:

Customer Service - A+
Jason is very quick with communications and accommodating with shipping requests. Cannot find a better vendor representative, he's that good.

Fitment - B+
Everything is snug. Front passenger mat is a bit wide for my sample and has a slight crease as a result. Better snug than loose and no full coverage in my opinion. Secondly, the rear passenger mat is different than in the stock photo's. As per follow.johnny's post, his rear mat for the 2020 model hugs the perimeter contour with the splash ridge sticking up. For my 2021 model, the ridge goes straight across the rear center console. It's a bit annoying as the rear passenger to have that ridge sticking up underneath your feet and can get uncomfortable during long drives. If not for that discrepancy, I would give these an A+ rating.

Overall - A
If you can wait to get your mats, getting in on the pre-order is definitely worth it. Great alternative for a logo-less mat. Would I buy again? Definitely! :)

I've had my Tesla Shields floor mats for my 2021 Model 3 for about a week now and like everyone else has mentioned they are amazing! Driver side and rear mats fit perfectly snug. Passenger side didn't fit well at first. I then realized that part of it bends (I think...) toward the top right resulting in a snug fit. When my wife first saw the car (added the mats right after delivery) she though they were originally from Tesla. When we showed my mom the car, the first thing she said was that she liked the mats!

• Love
Reactions: tshields
I've had my Tesla Shields floor mats for my 2021 Model 3 for about a week now and like everyone else has mentioned they are amazing! Driver side and rear mats fit perfectly snug. Passenger side didn't fit well at first. I then realized that part of it bends (I think...) toward the top right resulting in a snug fit. When my wife first saw the car (added the mats right after delivery) she though they were originally from Tesla. When we showed my mom the car, the first thing she said was that she liked the mats!
Wow! We are so glad you enjoy them!! 🙏🙏

Reactions: t1m1t
I just installed the OEM Tesla floor mats on my 2021 M3P. Driver side and rear fit fine and look nice. Something is off with the figment on the passenger front side. The mats seem a bit too wide causing waves. Tried moving it around etc. don’t seem too fit. I know many of the aftermarket floor mats have a different spec for 2021 I thought Tesla would have also but I guess not. Unless I’m doing something wrong I’ll be returning. Has anyone else had similar experience?
Yes, same exact experience. In addition to the front passenger mat fit issue, I also didn't like the fact that the dead pedal wasn't completely covered. I contacted the Tesla Store about this and they never responded. Returned the mats and picked up the Tesla Shields mats. Very happy with those; great mats, great fit, and excellent customer service.

P.S. Had similar issue with the front glass roof sunshade. Bought the Tesla OEM one; great product, but fit wasn't good since I believe they changed the dimensions in the 2021 car and the sunshade wasn't updated. Once again, contacted Tesla Store, no response, so returned it.